Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Dramas

VIXX's N to turn into a policeman in new drama 'Tunnel'

By yckim124   26 days ago   35,658   10,948   17
N

VIXX's N is confirmed for a new drama!

On January 31, a representative from Jellyfish Entertainment revealed, "N has been cast for the role of a policeman in OCN drama 'Tunnel'."

SEE ALSO: Introducing allkpop's new chatroom!

'Tunnel' is a mystery/thriller that follows the story of a murder that occurred in 1980. The main character travels from the past to the present to solve the case. So far, actors Yoon Hyun Min and Choi Jin Hyuk have also been confirmed for the production. N will be playing a policeman named Park Kwang Ho.

Are you excited to see N in 'Tunnel'?

1. N
    2. Tunnel

LaizC 25 days ago

He's not gonna be poor and innocently nice agian right?

big_kpop_lovers LaizC 25 days ago

kkkkk, Ha DongJae isn't poor student actually just y, he still innocent >_<''

YeonieVIXX 25 days ago

I've been waiting for this since forever!!! So so excited to see Hakyeon act again!

Melisandre 25 days ago

I just can't see N as a police office but I'm sure it'll be fun. Although the similarities with Signal's plot are a bit... Oh well.

ramenrulz8p 26 days ago

Can't wait to see him in another drama!

big_kpop_lovers 26 days ago

WOAH !!honestly this drama already been in my waiting list, since I really love this genre ^_^ never imagine Hakyeon will play here =') Cha actor is back again in drama >_<

VIXXs_Noona 26 days ago

I'm so happy for Cha Leader! I hope he will do well >.< I can't wait to watch this drama! I really like the OCN drama >.<

lovelunaa 26 days ago

sick of idol-turned actors, please go away and let rookie actors shine

insummer lovelunaa 26 days ago

I don't know if you are having a bad day and just want to leave hate comments to relieve your stress or not. Eat a cake, watch N's dramas (yes he did small roles before and didn't jump to lead role) and tell us what you think about his acting.

Vixxisinfinite lovelunaa 26 days ago

he can do what he want it his life. People should do what they love if the man wants to sing and act so be it,

YeonieVIXX lovelunaa 25 days ago

If you've seen N's previous dramas you would know that he's as good as any rookie actor out there.

big_kpop_lovers lovelunaa 25 days ago

thank you for being honest, and for my other starlight friends, let's ignore unwanted comment instead guys =') not everyone can understand our feeling toward VIXX beside us^^

insummer 26 days ago

OCN dramas are well-made, so I have high hope for this drama and N can show his growth as an actor. The male casts for this drama are so attractive though, Choi Jin Hyuk, Yoon Hyun Min, and now Cha Hakyeon.

clarissaxd 26 days ago

CEEEELLLABRRATTEE GOOD TIMES COME ON!! my bias at it again!!

thefabcat92 26 days ago

travels from past to present..so i'm expecting a little bit of comedy too

big_kpop_lovers thefabcat92 26 days ago