Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Gossip

Video of Oh My Girl's Seunghee crying while singing 2NE1's 'Ugly' will break your heart

By yckim124   29 days ago   179,730   17,809   131

A past video of Oh My Girl's Seunghee singing 2NE1's "Ugly" is gaining attention.

The video shows Seunghee's solo performance during Oh My Girl's summer concert in 2016. The idol starts off with a beautiful acoustic version of "Ugly", but then chokes up in tears near the end of the performance.

Netizens believe Seunghee got emotional at the thought of malicious comments targeting her looks. Seunghee has continuously suffered from criticism and was often called ugly, ever since her debut. The phrase, 'Ugly Seunghee', also reportedly pops up as the related search term when you type in Seunghee's name in a popular online portal.

SEE ALSO: Oh My Girl's JinE may still not be able to join their comeback

Currently, many netizens are sympathetic toward Seunghee, leaving comments such as, "I feel so bad. During Seunghee's appearance on 'Girl Spirit', she said she pretends to be mature but I think the pain she suffered from her young age matured her..", "Seunghee, you're not ugly TT You're really pretty so don't let your confidence drop", "It made me sad to watch her cry at the end.. Don't cry Seunghee", "That's so unfortunate. She probably suffered alone without being able to tell anyone.."

Check out Sunghee's touching performance above.

1. Oh My Girl
    2. Seunghee

SHDdSuJu 27 days ago

Pretty baby... i´m sure angels look like her. She is the cutest.

Alexis_C 28 days ago

SHE IS SO CUTE!!! Netizens must be blind af. Like if she's ugly then I'm literally a walking trashcan WTAF...

purplematoki 28 days ago

she reminded me so much of IU when i saw her. i cry cause she needs to know that way more people find her pretty vs the haters

knock_u_out 28 days ago

She's so cute!!! xoxoxoxoxo

Yolo212121 28 days ago

Ugly? Bitch where..she's pretty and i can tell smart too for chosing a 2ne1 song

BinguBoy 28 days ago

She didn't needed to cry while performing a 2NE1 song to be my bias <33.

kenza_1990 28 days ago

beautiful and talented

cheriebunny 28 days ago

Ugly where???? She's so cute! Are they serious? I honestly can't believe it she's so pretty!

shubhajan 28 days ago

her face is unique in such a good way, she is so pretty,i could remember her face anywhere!

raiden_legacy 28 days ago

Se le ve todo ahí abajo D:

walk