Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Variety

Suhyun wants to replace Chanhyuk with this YG actor when he leaves for the military?

By yckim124   27 days ago   74,850   6,307   15
akdong-musician,kang-dong-won

Akdong Musician talked about Chanhyuk's impending military enlistment on the January 30 episode of 'Please Take Care of My Refrigerator'.

Durig the show, MC Kim Sung Joo commented, "I heard Chanhyuk is enlisting in the military after this album." Chanhyuk replied, "I've told my fans. I'm going to enlist after the end of this album [promotions]."

SEE ALSO: Akdong Musician expands '2017 AKMU Diary Concert' to 7 days

In response, Kim Sung Joo jokingly asked Suhyun, "Does this mean you'll be working with a new person now? Is there anyone in your company you would like to work with?" Suhyun answered, "Kang Dong Won-nim has come to our label. [I would like to work] with him." But then Suhyun added, "Akdong Musician will be Chanhyuk and Suhyun til the end. I'll be promoting by myself or in a unit."

1. Akdong Musician
    2. Kang Dong Won
    3. Please Take Care of My Refrigerator

Vincent_False 22 days ago

They are so adorable

sehyunkimm 26 days ago

AHAHAH i think suhyun is the most relatable idol in yg

_CLeO 26 days ago

Suhyun is such a fangirl ^^

shannnnt 26 days ago

A Hi-Suhyun mini album please!!

jeannesakarias 26 days ago

oh yes, akmu always chanyuk and suhyun forever

lu_deer 26 days ago

hi suhyun!!! ft. bobby hehe

thefabcat92 26 days ago

sub-unit please! solos! just anything from you!

silver_fox 27 days ago

I hope this means a Hi Suhyun comeback or maybe even a solo for her. All the best to Chanhyuk too of course

pandabarrels 27 days ago

Wow, I'm surprised he's gonna be enlisting in the military so young. A lot of Korean celebrities/idols seem to wait until they're around 30, as late as possible, to enlist. I hope he stays safe. :(

Winston pandabarrels 26 days ago

most of them enlist late its because if you enlist early they are worried fans will forget them and they will lose fame early, also other reasons can be that when they are younger they are able to do things like dance or such, when you hit 30, and you are no longer as fit as you are in the early 20s, then u go and enlist, as compared to "wasting" your precious 2 years of the 20 to 30yrs in the army, which is like the golden age for idols. However Chan Hyuk isnt an idol, he is a singer/songwriter, besides i think when he enlists and he comes out, the time he spends in army, with the brotherhood bond and such, he may write more songs and such, so its still a good experience for him. I think he just want to get it over with when his body is still young and stamina is good, as compared to in the late 20s or 30.

michelleee 27 days ago

I wish Chanhyuk the best while he goes and does his service. I'm hoping that YG takes advantage of this time and has Lee Hi and Suhyun working as a unit again and release an album

Winston michelleee 26 days ago

If YG still remember them, just how he remembers Katie Kim who won #1 two years also and still havent debut yet. Even Kpop Star Season 5 contestants are debutting earlier than her. I wonder if he is putting her though her YG trainee system for another 4 or 5 years more to debut. then whats the purpose of her winning #1 and getting the chance to debut, when she has to wait so long.

_CLeO Winston 24 days ago

Maybe he'll put her in YG's rumoured 'new girl group'

Winston _CLeO 24 days ago

the thing is agencys dun debut girl groups one after another, exception is WINNER and ikON, debut years are so close, but thats the problem because if YG only debut WINNER or iKON, the next gen fans will be focused on one group only and now WINNER and iKON's style seems so similar that the public are split between the 2, hence end up you get 2 idol groups with reduced fandom, instead of 1 male group with large fandom. Thats why YG wont be having a new girl group so fast after BlackPink, at least not for 3 to 4 years. and i find Katie would be better off as a solo like Lee Hi than in a girl group.

_CLeO Winston 23 days ago