Special Features, Original Features

Stars who said they don't get recognized in public

By KpopJoA   14 days ago   566,769   14,202   114
Intro
Stars who said they don't get recognized in public
Most often, dedicated K-Pop fans will be able to spot a beloved celebrity from miles away, but it seems like this isn't always the case for the general public! Celebrities have admitted multiple times that they aren't always recognized when they're out and about, which certainly could be comfortable when hitting the streets. Check out which celebs claim they're not recognzied in public!

SEE ALSO: 'Infinity Challenge' apologizes for driving in the opposite direction on a one-way street

1. misc.

Sexyelly00 12 days ago

I hope to see Seolhyun, Kim Woo Bin, and Park Bo Geum in the same train, same ride =)

Madant 12 days ago

How can people not recognise Kim Woo Bin with his unique features, he is like the Korean Benedict Cumberbatch

CCA 13 days ago

I would recognize Baekhyun in a flash, with or without eyeliner!

vaxanne 13 days ago

Unless you are like Kim Jaejoong, too distinct and outstanding (even with the mask on), people can still single him out and swarm around him. I've witnessed that

sejung_wang vaxanne 12 days ago

Best comment in a while. The rest are average without makeups and all. vote for King jaejoong in GDA 2017.

vegso 13 days ago

well in SK everyone is each others lookalike, on the other hand, every second person in SK looks like a celebrity (all the ps, high fashion, wearing masks). I am from Southeast Asia, where Seoul is considered the Asian Hollywood

chanyeolisbae867 13 days ago

That's sad because I'm pretty sure Baekhyun doesn't look that different without makeup. He still has those droopy eyes.

PacifistDJ_OKO 13 days ago

i think all of Korean artist is not recognized by fans if they are not using a make up, they are ugly tho

ZoeKkpop PacifistDJ_OKO 12 days ago

lol as ugly as ur mind ... lmao

sejung_wang PacifistDJ_OKO 12 days ago

True fact that many lamefans refuse to accept.

Yougotmeathello 13 days ago

I don't know why but if I was a celebrity it would be nice to walk around without a hundred cameras watching your every move😂👌🏼 Attention is nice but not all the time.

PacifistDJ_OKO Yougotmeathello 13 days ago

you are not, so shut up

Yougotmeathello PacifistDJ_OKO 13 days ago

Everyone has the right to speak their opinion and shutting up requires my mouth to stop moving not my fingers to stop typing lol 😂

PacifistDJ_OKO Yougotmeathello 13 days ago

that's not opinion, it just your delusional mind

Yougotmeathello PacifistDJ_OKO 13 days ago

It might be but hey who are you to judge?😏 Wow I'm glad I've never met anyone like you. How did you end up like this? The world will never know💁 Well anyway have a semi nice day✨☀️

sejung_wang Yougotmeathello 12 days ago

Opinions are like asshole. Everyone has one. but urs stink.

ZoeKkpop sejung_wang 12 days ago

Lol ... are u the @Wang_sejung we used to know in Allkpop ? , u sound like user , that troll

Yougotmeathello sejung_wang 12 days ago

Keeping it classy I see I'm amused by your choice of vocabulary 🤔

sejung_wang Yougotmeathello 12 days ago

First of all, cut ur eyelids and lose ur celullites to be classy.

PacifistDJ_OKO sejung_wang 12 days ago

Triggered lol

Yougotmeathello sejung_wang 11 days ago

I'm pretty sure it's a lot more easier then being a kind person. Aigoo it takes a lot of energy to talk to rude people. Did you have a terrible childhood, do you have low self esteem issues? You seem to be very good a criticizing and judging other people than yourself. unless you're a perfect human being I don't think neither you or me have the right to judge other people but ourselves. I'm pretty sure you have a kind side, it's unfortunately you like to show your ugly side. I hope you receive lots of love in the future you really need it. :)

SSkies 13 days ago

Bogum likes taking public transit but a few months ago he says he doesn't think he can anymore because it might be dangerous for other people. But before less people paid attention he said everyone would be on their phones so they wouldn't even look up. Sad but true reality of technology.

Sicillilli 13 days ago

How can you not recognize Hyuna?!

sejung_wang Sicillilli 12 days ago