Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

MV Releases

Red Velvet work with muppets in 'ROOKIE' MV teaser

By elliefilet   30 days ago   73,392   15,200   126

Red Velvet have revealed their music video teaser for "ROOKIE", and it looks like fans can expect something silly!

SEE ALSO: Red Velvet marks 6th overall win for 'Rookie' on 'Show Champion'

The SM Entertainment girl group are known for their unique concepts, and the concept for "ROOKIE" is no different. In the MV teaser, the Red Velvet members stand in place as a muppet calls the shots.

Red Velvet's 4th mini album 'Rookie' will include 6 tracks and is due out on February 1 KST. Check out the MV teaser for the title track above!

1. Red Velvet
  2. rookie

jlaysone 29 days ago

hmm .. Interesting~

JiminLee7 29 days ago

my love wendy look so great!!

kry5talicious 29 days ago

I ♡ rv concepts!!! Cant wait!

SophiiSone 29 days ago

Fighting, RV babies!!! ❤️

ggerrdgdrg 29 days ago

lmao is this some kind of "don't hug me i'm scared" video??

loh 29 days ago

I just hope they dont do those emotionless facial expressions they always do in their MV

taeyeon_awesome loh 29 days ago

They did it only in Russian Roulette tho...

loh taeyeon_awesome 28 days ago

nope, did it in automatic and one of these nights, but whatever :3

Kikiwiii 29 days ago

I'm pretty sure Red Velvet's concepts are always slightly weird, We've established since day 1. I don't get why people are still surprised and giving hate. For those saying they are copying SNSD and F(X), remember SM said they are a mix of snsd and fx soooo. OF COURSE THERE ARE SIMILAR VIBES (they are also from the same company= mix match same producers/ choreographers/ect.). People saying it's a recycled concept (the general concept of red velvet is weird and quirky (red) + girly and elegant (velvet) do the math. (this is my opinion just sayin...)

taeyeon_awesome 29 days ago

Creepy cute concept is always what I'm looking for in RV, good luck babies!

ahaxd 29 days ago

BTW SM needs to sotp giving them weird hairstyles xD

ahaxd 29 days ago

I love RV but I want to see them do someting else than the dumbdumb/russian roulette vibe..... Ice cream cake was awesome but still a bit alike... Its not like i want them to do sexy concept, but maybe more mature than looking like pippi or a doll every combeback. And OOTN and automatic was more mature but not promoted so much or the type of songs that get popular... I want to see them do something like GG The boys, something elegant and catchy. Remember wathcing Happiness where there's a moment when wendy is doing a high note and she looks totally different, not cute and childish but elegant and gorgeous!

Kikiwiii ahaxd 29 days ago

I think more so in the future. For now they are still in their "prime" years, so I'm assuming SM is exploiting that part and they probably needs to establish their popularity as one of the new gg's. I like their mature look too, but I prefer upbeat songs like dumb dumb. imo

not today