Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Red Velvet releases group image teaser for 'Rookie'

By GhostWriter   26 days ago   83,330   21,068   106
red-velvet

After releasing all the solo teaser images, the group photos have been released for Red Velvet's 'Rookie' comeback!

SEE ALSO: Red Velvet marks 6th overall win for 'Rookie' on 'Show Champion'

Along with the group teaser images, a couple of album photos and details were also released!

Check it all out below as we wait for the full release on February 1 KST!

1. Red Velvet
  2. rookie

Ms_Tulip 20 days ago

they look absolutely stunning ! Red Velvet fighting! Thank you for your hardworks! Love you!

shanty 25 days ago

SPOILER "talk to me" ~ X'))

IARMYGIRL93 25 days ago

Wow the pictures are too big i can see everything 🙈

flutterby9292 25 days ago

Red Velvet (and SM) never cease to amaze me.... love the concept!!

migawafu 25 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

beyondordinary 25 days ago

the first photo reminded me of the sound of music, the second reminded me of an art display in the NGV - I think it was andy warhol.. or maybe it was ai wei wei lol i forgot - and the third photo reminds me of joy coming out of the box in wgm with a teletubbies set in the background.. just typing down my thoughts.. still heaps excited for the comeback though

sototallyrandom 25 days ago

The hills background makes me think that this is a Teletubbies comeback, with RV looking for tubby toast XD

clarissaxd 25 days ago

My heart b-b-b-beat is accelerating

And_I_Quote 25 days ago

I wish the header image was also a poster option! I like the poster image that's available but that pic for the header image is really cool looking (despite the strange outfits). They all look so fierce (especially Joy!) and beautiful *u*

canovalca 25 days ago

5 covers, 3 posters (albeit they only changed the font color), and 2 PCs for each member. DAMN, SM, Y'ALL WANNA ROB ME OR SOMETHING?

walk