Variety

Rapper BewhY says he snuck inside the YG building because he was a G-Dragon fanboy

By KpopJoA   6 days ago   80,177   17,468   17
Big-Bang,G-Dragon,dindin,bewhy

Broadcasted on January 11, MBC's 'Radio Star' welcomed guests BewhY and DinDin.  With YG artists Black Pink also in attendance as guests, rapper BewhY stated, "I became a Big Bang fan, after watching their 'Lies' performance back in the day."

He went on, "I didn't have any dreams when I was in junior high school... I then read the book, 'Dreaming Attic' where it said in order to accomplish your dreams you have to act like that person."

Furthermore, he commented, "I hung around the YG building and acted like a YG member. As if I knew G-Dragon in person.  I even snuck into the building."  With that, the rapper said, "I recently had the chance to stand on stage with G-Dragon. My dream became true."

Rapper DinDin is also widely known as a huge G-Dragon fan. To the extent where his fans bought him Big Bang related gifts.  The rapper claimed, "When I opened my birthday gifts, I found Big Bang's limited edition album, a rare first edition album, a GD poster, and Big Bang support items," causing much laughter.

1. Big Bang
  2. G-Dragon
  3. DinDin
  4. BewhY

amheizing 5 days ago

these adorable fanboys 😁💕

thefabcat92 5 days ago

let's have a GD fanboy special please radio star?

GD_VIP8855 5 days ago

Another fanboy added to the list

zelo19 6 days ago

lol bewhy but I love this so much being a fan of someone for so long and then you get to share the stage and perform together. Stories like these warm my heart lol <3

kiko_san 6 days ago

CONGRATULATIONS BIGBANG BANG BANG BANG MV is now 200, 008, 896 millions view!!! <3 <3 <3  THANK YOU VIPs!!! <3 <3 <3

SpringxTempo 6 days ago

Dindin always has me so weak xD he's so funny! he always posts when BB released new music too lol. and thats great BewhY was able to share a stage with GD. hopefully this means we can expect even more collabs from the two!

FriedChickenLove 6 days ago

This is rather touching, although maybe YG should work on their security if BewhY manage to blend in so easily

ATA FriedChickenLove 5 days ago

ha, ha, well if this was back in the day, it's kind of understandable. I don't think YG had the money to have the best security around back then.

elngd 6 days ago

Vips congrats!! Bang bang bang hit 200m views finally!😭😭

BngTnLvr 6 days ago

I would've alos knocked out anyone who tried to stop me... KEKEKE

kpoplolita 6 days ago