Gossip

Netizens call out rude fan who threw their phone at A Pink's Chorong

By beansss   19 days ago   110,005   6,901   76

From December 17-18, A Pink met with fans at their domestic year-end concert, 'Pink Party'.

SEE ALSO: allkpop Interview: Tablo answers questions for his book 'Blonote'!

During the concert, A Pink prepared an event for fans where the members went around the stage, handing out presents. Leader Chorong began taking fans' phones and snapping selcas of herself for them during this time, but unfortunately, one rude fan took it upon themselves to throw their phone up onto the stage. Their toss was rather high and almost hit Chorong in the head.

Luckily, Chorong leaned back in time, so that the phone landed more gently on her stomach before tumbling to the stage with a very audible noise as you can hear from the clip above. The idol still took a selca on the fan's phone and returned it.

Netizens have been showering the fan with scorn, saying, "Being an idol really is a difficult job, you can't get angry at rude fans and you can't express your frustrations...""Even if you want a selca of Chorong that bad, how can you throw your phone... even if you drop your phone on your foot, it hurts like hell;;""I went to this concert, and you could really hear the noise [of the phone dropping]. Seriously Chorong is a buddha, I love you Chorong", and more.

Looks like fans are angry in Chorong's place!

1. Chorong

Scky2354 13 days ago

Would have been great if she actually used the back phone camera to take a picture and return it to the fan

whatever101 18 days ago

St. Chorong!! seriously i get that person desperately wanted a personal selca but throwing the phone was straight up stupid because the odds of it coming back to you is zero (and your phone would probably be broken too) but as mentioned she could have been injured as we've seen with idols + projectiles b4

MaoYang 18 days ago

Damn. I would have just walked over and left the phone there while giving her the stink face. 🙄 She's too kind.

MaoYang 18 days ago

Or him whatever gender the fan is.

SalimatouBalde 18 days ago

I am laughing so hard. I love how she still took a pic anyways

BBFOR5VER 18 days ago

No wonder why she's my bias. Chorongie~

zelo19 18 days ago

"almost hit her in the head" lmaooo not even but this was still rude tho

ahgase88 18 days ago

aw shes so sweet :'(((((

kpopfandom2 18 days ago

Chorong was nice enough not to get mad. If I were her, I would punch that person in the face

galaxyifan 18 days ago

Lmao that fan is lucky Chorong doesn't have the same attitude as me. If it was me, I would've kicked the damn phone back to the ''fan'' 's face.

SicaLicka 18 days ago

MY BABY STILL TOOK THE SELCA?!?!? NOOOO!!!

seoul ife