miss A's Min talks about starring in her first musical 'Boys Over Flowers'

By elliefilet   4 days ago   19,173   3,403   11
miss-A,Min

miss A's Min discussed how she felt about starring in her first ever musical, 'Boys Over Flowers'.

SEE ALSO: allkpop Interview: Tablo answers questions for his book 'Blonote'!

It was previously reported Min would be playing the female lead in the musical based on the drama and manhwa of the same name, and it looks like it's been confirmed! The miss A member expressed, "I've always wanted to stand on a musical stage. I'm so happy and excited to have this chance. As it's my first musical, I'm very nervous, and I'll be thankful if a lot of people come to see me."

It was also reported that she'll be working alongside BTOB's Changsub and VIXX's Ken, who will be playing the members of the F4. 'Boys Over Flowers' the musical is expected to premiere on February 24.

What do you think of Min playing Geum Jan Di?

1. miss A
    2. Min

anna_sueweeties 3 days ago

my Sexy_Cute unnie! #missA_Min >___<

anna_sueweeties 3 days ago

can't wait ^^

anna_sueweeties 3 days ago

Min unnie fighting! i'm always love to watch you in DreamKnight ^^

jypnloves 3 days ago

unnie fighting!!if i got money i will for sure go there

clarissaxd 4 days ago

GO GIRL!

BigBlueagain 4 days ago

This gorgeous and talented lady is gonna slay!

shikey 4 days ago

jyp really should have just sent her on variety not a musical ... it's obvious many people will not go to see a musical with a lead that can't sing .... the musical will have to rely on ken and changsub fandom ,but even if i were a fan i would not waste money if then jyp will mediaplay as if she is the reason why the musical is selling , when she is just getting free ride because of her company

big_kpop_lovers shikey 4 days ago

I understand when you mention how good changsub and jaehwan vocal is, but if you call minnie being cast only because jype, isn't because her skill, I'm sorry you are wrong, even tough I can't deny she isn't as good as changsub or jaehwan in singing

atlkpopfan 4 days ago

If I were in Korea, I'd go just to support her.  I hope that they get a good turnout and that she knocks it out of the park.

mailaimlee 4 days ago

I enjoy watching musicals ^^ I hope it'll be on V Musical

big_kpop_lovers 4 days ago

nah since I know about how Minnie, Changsub also Jaehwan how use to in daily live [not on the stage] I really wish I can watching their musical someday >_< since I love all of them, can't imagine yet how they will acts as those character because actually three of them was such fun personality

finger heart