Social Media

Mina proves she's still going strong with boyfriend Ryu Philip who's 17 years her junior

By yckim124   9 days ago   51,780   2,653   45
misc

Mina (44) shared adorable photos from her date with boyfriend Ryu Philip (27)!

On January 6, Mina uploaded photos of her and Ryu Philip with the caption, "Eurwangni beach. Sunset. Sunlight. One day travel. Winter beach. Selca. Exciting."

SEE ALSO: Woollim Ent. drops teaser image for their first 'W-Project' with Joo Chan and So Yoon!

The celebrity couple went public their relationship back in August of 2015 and have been going strong ever since despite their big age gap. Netizens are as amazed as ever about Mina, who hasn't aged a day, making it hard to believe that they really are 17-years apart.

Aren't they adorable together?

#을왕리해수욕장#석양#노을#당일치기#여행 ~#겨울바다 #셀카 #신난다

A photo posted by K-pop Singer 미나 (@minakorea) on

1. misc.
    2. mina
    3. Ryu Philip

alvin_nari 8 days ago

Haha for a second I thought this was talking about Minah from Girl's Day and I was like "WOT, HOW DA EFF IS SHE DATING SOMEONE 17 YEARS YOUNGER THAN HER?! IS HE LIKE 4?!". Hehe, oh well. As for THIS Mina, I say just let her be.

raid5 8 days ago

Leave the elderly woman alone! Her chin looks fine

Chrysantheneum 8 days ago

Oh her chin hurts to see. Those implants don't suit her.

flamboyant_pants 8 days ago

If they're happy ..... cool. Most of the time its an older guy and a younger girl. I think it's cool that older ladies are out there enjoying younger company and its just not a guy thing.

neoncolors_0 9 days ago

I seriously don't get how people see her as "haven't aged a day". Like she looks 44, or 30s at best. When I showed this instagram photo to people who don't know mina, they're first impressions were,  "the mom looks so young!".

k_kid neoncolors_0 9 days ago

I agree. She might look very slightly lower than her actual age, but not by much. You can tell she's older than he is.

Chrysantheneum neoncolors_0 8 days ago

If the PS wasn't so obvious, or a bit better done, maybe I would've been fooled. But her chin takes away all the charm

k_sandra 9 days ago

Her chin looks so unnatural in these photos

lilwinster2k 9 days ago

Why are people so surprised at age gaps? Guess what, Celine Dion started dating Rene Charles when she was only 12 and he was twenty years older.

lilwinster2k 9 days ago

What I'm saying is, age gaps happen all the time in romances. Even your parents were a couple of years apart when they first started to see each other.

LittleSukie lilwinster2k 9 days ago

Wrong. Celine Dion did not start dating Rene at 12. If she did he would end up in jail. He became her manager when she was 12 and they started dating when she turned 19.

lilwinster2k LittleSukie 9 days ago

I got mixed up lol, but it's still an age gap though.

LittleSukie lilwinster2k 9 days ago

It happens. It is a huge age gap, but they had one of the happiest marriages in showbiz. I am not saying that love when there is an age gap is impossible, but nowadays there is always some hidden interest involved, e.g. money and fame. Sometimes it is just a preference. Look at Olsen twins. I find their relationships cringe worthy.

LittleSukie 9 days ago

NOT always, USUALLY some hidden interest involved

LittleSukie 9 days ago

She is 44. WUT. I get it that there might be PS and botox involved but 44. I am just wondering if it is possible to look as closely as good in your 40s without cosmetic surgeries and expensive treatments, just normal stuff like food,exercise,some affordable skin products. To those who use skin products made in Korea, what are your favorite ones? Maybe there are members here who can answer these questions. Thank you.

k_kid LittleSukie 9 days ago

44 is not THAT old. On Star King, there was a grandma who was like 95 and looked like she 70 and her daughter who was 70 looked like she was 50. No PS or botox. Some people are just born with good genes. Not saying that Mina didn't do all of that since she is a celebrity and looks are important in the entertainment industry... But there are people who look young without any surgery or anything. My mom is 60 and everyone thinks she's 40. I'm 28 and everyone thinks I'm 18-19 years old and I'm a guy. I think genes are the most important factor of a youthful look, but eating right and having a healthy balanced diet also contributes a lot to those who aren't as blessed as others. There are many skin products that are good for you as well. But I would personally stay away products with too much chemicals for the long run.

k_pop_insider LittleSukie 9 days ago

"might" is an understatement. saying that is an understatement is an understatement

neoncolors_0 LittleSukie 9 days ago

This woman looks old though. Am I the only one who can see through the makeup and plastic surgery? Like take a step back. Look at them side-by-side, she looks like a mother who was 16 and pregnant then entered a Farah Abraham phase with the botox and plastic surgery and is taking a photo with her son.

ThreeDelivery 9 days ago

More power to her I guess. But I couldn't date somebody that much older than me.

krell 9 days ago

http://www.allkpop.com/forum/threads/shim-mina-slideshow-feb-2016-18-photos.37361/ ... <-- (Shim) MINA Slideshow.

krell 9 days ago

https://en. wikipedia. org/wiki/Shim_Mina ... <-- SHIM MINA information.

krell 8 days ago

@raid5 <-- (Joking) UP VOTES from TROLLS always seem a bit disconcerting! ... ;-)

finger heart