Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Concerts / Events

MAMAMOO concert tickets sell out in one minute

By KpopJoA   29 days ago   62,446   17,811   22
mamamoo

On January 25, tickets to MAMAMOO's concert went live at 8 PM KST through Interpark's web page.  As soon as the tickets went on sale, they were all sold out in 1 minute!

A representative from MAMAMOO stated, "Upon tickets going on sale to the public, the site exploded as registrations flooded in perfectly selling out 10,000 seats. Clearly demonstrating the power of girl groups once again."

Girl group MAMAMOO will be holding their second concert, 'MAMAMOO CONCERT Curtain Call' from March 3-5 at the Olympic Hall in Olympic Park.

Netizens commented, "Hope MAMAMOO hits the jackpot at the concert," "I want to go since they changed their concept,"  "One minute? Seriously, the screen went totally blank as soon as I registered for regular sales.  It wouldn't even load on my phone. Luckily I was able to contact someone through Twitter and got my tickets. Can't wait to see everyone there!" "I feel MAMAMOO's concert will be different from others, it seems fun."

SEE ALSO: MAMAMOO introduce their new official light stick, MooMooBong!

1. MAMAMOO

lvpool86 28 days ago

Thicc honey thighs Hwasa sold 'em all

eager_beaver 28 days ago

Nice. That's how Mamamoo tickets should sell.

JeffBenson 28 days ago

I wish I could go

SahanaE 28 days ago

This is a group where every single one of them brings something to the table.

kddicted 28 days ago

Queens

pink_oracle 29 days ago

I wish they sold concert tickets of this popularity in groups on different days, just to give everyone a shot at getting to see their fave's.

kpop_foreverrr 29 days ago

yasss queensss

BigBlueagain 29 days ago

DAAAAYum ladies. You killin it. Wish I could be there but I know you will slay everyone with your voices. (so nice to know there are groups out there with REAL talent).

That_Kpop_Fan 29 days ago

LEGENDS ONLY 😍 ok but honestly if I went to their concert I would cry

ilutgg 29 days ago

A mamamoo concert would be so much fun, they always seem like they are having like the best time ever when performing...

Tomochi ilutgg 28 days ago

I heard even the transitions between songs was very creative and funny. They're in my top list for groups I want to attend their concerts

not today