Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Variety

Luna and her twin sister compete on Lunar New Year special of 'Immortal Song'

By elliefilet   27 days ago   47,439   6,572   32
fx,Luna

f(x)'s Luna and her older twin sister Park Jin Young competed on the January 28 Lunar New Year special of 'Immortal Song'.

SEE ALSO: Introducing allkpop's new chatroom!

Luna brought her sister for the holiday special and revealed her family has roots in music. Her twin sister is a vocal major, while their older brother was a classical major specializing in composition.

The lovely pair sang a song dedicated to their father, Insooni's "Father", which was arranged by their brother just for their 'Immortal Song' performance.

Spoilers Below:

Though they won the round with 405 points, it was the Jang Yoon Jung-Do Kyung Wan couple who took the final trophy.

1. f(x)
  2. Luna
  3. Immortal Song

shiroichanuk 22 days ago

One of the most beautiful performances I've ever heard <3 I already knew Luna was amazingly talented but I had no idea she had a sister who was as equally talented and beautiful <3 They may not have won overall but they owned that stage <3 Everything about this performance brought tears to my eyes and I'd love to see them perform together again <3

madajol shiroichanuk 10 days ago

luna comes from a musician family, all of them are classical singers except luna. her mom and sister are opera singers and she onced said she is the weakest in her family.

NaRei 26 days ago

I loved this <3 kill em luna!

bangeryun94 26 days ago

This makes me miss my father so much.  They did such a beautiful beautiful version.

Muniques 26 days ago

they are really twin?

madajol Muniques 26 days ago

Yes, they are fraternal twins

jung_ha_young 27 days ago

What a talented family! Their voices have their own distinctive features and they sound so beautiful together. And to all the people comparing her physical appearance to Luna and making fun of her for it, please don't. I, for one, think that her sister is stunning and adorable with a wonderful singing voice.

Variable 27 days ago

They sound so amazing together!

rickies 27 days ago

This was beautiful

chaelicen 27 days ago

has anyone in the comment section heard of "fraternal twins" and "dieting"???

mind_blown 27 days ago

They have very similar almost identical voices which is interesting since they're fraternal twins. You'd think that their voices would be far more distinct from one another. Very lovely performance!

trickyblues mind_blown 27 days ago

Mmmm not really. The twin is obviously deeper and Luna has more range and higher. But their tone is similar, which quite normal for family members. Siblings of the same sex tend to sound similar because they grow up learning to talk together and from parents. Example Jessica and Krystal sound similar, they both have that really thin airy voice but obviously sound different. I too sound similar to my sister but I have the lower range voice.

mind_blown trickyblues 27 days ago