Group Chat
EXO Chat

Special Features, Original Features

Looking back at the 'Wonder Years' with the Wonder Girls

By AllK_Maknae   27 days ago   108,963   6,308   57
Intro
Looking back at the 'Wonder Years' with the Wonder Girls
"Gave me two different tears, after all these years. Tears of joy, tears of pain - like sunshine and rain..." Oh, Wonder Girls! Why'd ya have to go?

Sadly, girl groups are disbanding left and right lately and with the disbandment of a star group like the Wonder Girls, everyone is sensing the end of a generation in K-Pop. With that said, let's take a stroll down memory lane and recollect the wonder years with the Wonder Girls!

SEE ALSO: [Song Review] Wonder Girls - 'Draw Me'

1. Wonder Girls

winteryl 26 days ago

purplematoki 26 days ago

IM GONNA MISS THEM SO MUCH

shubhajan 27 days ago

WONDER GIRLS! my first ever song was "Tell me" they are true LEGENDS! i will always remember them! love them so much! so much respect towards them!

Lynnbia 27 days ago

I still can't believe they are over :'c

Kjustice 27 days ago

kurdigirl 27 days ago

I CRIED!!

nymeria24 27 days ago

i'm crying and i'm sot sentimental at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Watchign every video i can notice that they gradualy lost their cofidence... their music was good but the attitude was diferent. This was supose to happen and i wish the best for every member..i miss Sunye's voice btw

Fariiaa 27 days ago

JYP has finally lost it. Karma will get to you and ur current favs Twice!

jam_2sweet 27 days ago

I have been listing to kpop since i was nine and the wonder girls was my very fist group and Nobody is my shiit even to today but the fact that they disbanded is what hit me my mom and my siblings hard. I know they all will do well but damn it all the old good groups are disbanding but they will be missed.. *insert tears*

Exo_Leia 27 days ago

I'm really going to miss the Wonder Girls. It seems that all the groups that I liked before I was really into kpop are disbanding. I won't ever forget hearing my sister play Nobody and wondering who was singing that, then listening to their songs in Korean, to watching their show/movie on Nick. And now really knowing them, and being truly sad over their disbandment. I hope all the girls are successful on their future endeavors.

walk