'Hwarang's Jo Yoon Woo talks about TVXQ's Yunho being a good friend + BTS V's personality

By beansss   4 days ago   69,568   12,057   28
Yunho,v,v

Actor Jo Yoon Woo, who plays the role of Yeo Wool in currently airing drama 'Hwarang', sat down for an interview Sports Joseon.

He said that he was a little embarrassed when his poster for 'Hwarang' got released, but people around him told him he looked good. Among those he named who monitored his performance on 'Hwarang' was TVXQ's Yunho. Jo Yoon Woo shared, "Yunho hyung is a soldier in the military but he monitors me the most diligently. He tells me that he watched all of the episodes, and monitors me with love."

The actor also talked about his co-star BTS's V, with whom he'll be having a thick bromance with. "There's no way you can dislike Taehyung (V's real name). It's to the point where he gets me thinking that if Taehyung hadn't been there, the 6 of us may not have grown as close as we did. Because we're all guys and because Taehyung is the maknae, we tease him. His reactions to our teasing is too cute. His affection toward us is also cute. When Taehyung came to the set, the atmosphere was always refreshing."

Are you liking Jo Yoon Woo's character Yeo Wool in 'Hwarang'?

1. Yunho
    2. V
    3. V
    4. hwarang
    5. hwarang the beginning

Fairy01 3 days ago

Everyone tae meets falls in love with him ^^

whateverman 3 days ago

Homie knows what's up. Complimenting Taehyung is gonna get him so many more fans lol I'm glad

MuseRoyalty 4 days ago

Gurlll did I find me an amazing ultimate bias or whatttttt. Wait what do you mean thick bromance HUNTY I DIDN'T WATCH THE DRAMA WAIT DON'T SPOIL IT FOR ME!

Davidclol MuseRoyalty 4 days ago

Thick

AmberJazzy MuseRoyalty 3 days ago

you can watch up to EP 8 on Drama Go, ep 9 & 10 isn't out till next week

peaceveryone 4 days ago

I feel that this is V talent. To bring people together, to make people happy and at ease. He's a sweetheart, so is Yunho !

sun3sun 4 days ago

Did he do a production with Yunho or something ? Sometimes that's how actors become close

LovelySerenity 4 days ago

I love their bromance, I want more bed scenes between them (that sounds really wrong I know XD Sorry) . Yeol Wool is a pretty cool dude, I'd be friends with him. He's so chill and flirty lmao

YifansBalls LovelySerenity 3 days ago

He and his fan is so adorbs!

gelaaa 4 days ago

Yunho is literally an angel, I don't think anyone would've regretted being his friend. Same goes with V.

icaandy 4 days ago

Moon Lovers had Beakhyun, Hwarang have Taehyun!! This is my fix to my broken heart after moon lovers! Love theeem <3

Leena23 icaandy 3 days ago

i am sorry but i feel like correcting you alittle bit, if you are talking about moon lovers mood maker, then that title goes to lee junki, and if you are talking about moon lovers maknae, then that title goes to Nam Joo Hyuk. But if you are talking about the cutest role in both dramas, then we can both agree on Baekhyun :)

bangtanct17 4 days ago

Where do you guys watch Hwarang???

starempress bangtanct17 4 days ago

anywhere... viki, kissasian, dramanice, etc...

FanGurl bangtanct17 4 days ago

you can also watch it on myasiantv and newasiantv :)

Sarah_Sarai FanGurl 4 days ago

hdfree dot se is the fastest site to sub all the dramas and shows too

AmberJazzy bangtanct17 3 days ago

Drama Go

jongininie 4 days ago

His bed scene with Taehyung is legendary

hi dad hat