Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Variety

Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun describe their first impressions of each other

By elliefilet   29 days ago   143,719   22,745   13

Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun described their first impressions of each other in the newly released teaser clip for their upcoming reality show, tvN's 'Newlywed Diary' ('The Lovebirds - Year 1').

SEE ALSO: Goo Hye Sun makes a shocking transformation for new drama 'You're Too Much'

In the clip, Ahn Jae Hyun revealed his first impression of his wife, saying, "My eyes were just hearts. I found myself suddenly next to her," while Goo Hye Sun expressed, "I had no reason to dislike a good-looking guy looking at me."

The lovebirds can also be seen in the kitchen when Ahn Jae Hyun expresses, "Honey, you're still pretty even if you can't do anything."

The first episode of 'Newlywed Diary' airs on February 3 at 9:20PM KST.

1. Goo Hye Sun
    2. Ahn Jae Hyun
    3. Newlywed Diary
    4. The Lovebirds Year 1

crowboy 28 days ago

"you're still pretty even if you can't do anything" ahahahahaha, honey moon phase af i love them

crowboy 28 days ago

and I still can't get over the proposal, how he put all of the flowers in the car... such a lovely, loving couple~

s333 28 days ago

Which guy would not look at her? She is so naturally beautiful! LOL!

LauraDragon 28 days ago

Fighting <3 <3

amheizing 28 days ago

@0:24 😹 even their cat can't believe how sweet they are to each other. 😁

kiko_san 28 days ago

good loving couples and really in love to each other no pretentious! Good luck on their show and lots of love and prayers to both of them! <3

SugaBomb 28 days ago

this is when people with matching personalities meet, both are soft spoken and seem like very sweet people so I wish a very happy family life <3

xoxo_shawol94 28 days ago

I hope their love will last a lifetime. They are just so real and friggin cute that if i could i wanna absorb their vibe inside of me

hongchan 29 days ago

that would be my answer too, if a good looking guy looks at me, IF and only IF!

vvhale 29 days ago