Go Ara comments on new start with Artist Company after leaving SM Entertainment

By elliefilet   8 days ago   47,739   5,804   15
go-ara

Actress Go Ara commented on her new start with the label Artist Company after leaving SM Entertainment.

SEE ALSO: allkpop Interview: Tablo answers questions for his book 'Blonote'!

On January 10, Go Ara posted to her SNS, "Artist Company. I'll learn a lot as an actress, and I'll work hard with a new beginning in mind. Please cheer me on." This is really a fresh start for the actress as she's been with SM Entertainment since the beginning of her career in 2003. Artist Company is the first label she's signed with other than SME.

Artist Company was formed by actors Jung Woo Sung and Lee Jung Jae. Go Ara is currently starring in the KBS drama 'Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth'.

Stay tuned for updates on Go Ara's next project!

1. Go Ara

RyoKim 6 days ago

"Wonder if she can get a cast for next drama, easily"

Lee_Yann 7 days ago

I thought she'll join another company after finishing the film of Hwarang? Lol

Lexcon54 7 days ago

one of most beautiful K-actress. love you Ara.

shannnnt 7 days ago

Can't go wrong with Jung Woosung and Lee Jungjae.

Humanoids 7 days ago

She's finally liberated from SM's slavery contract of 13 years ! it's sad because she lost her youth in a company that doesn't give a shit about her, as they think all their artists are "replacable"... but anyway, it's over now. So all the best !

sun3sun 7 days ago

Actors and actresses in SM, Some of them I rarely see on variety show, is it because SM didn't promote them much or because they ddnt get a call or they choose not to go on show?

SuJufan1990 7 days ago

What?!?!?!?!? She left SM?! When did she do that?! She was in Kyuhyuns MV thats the last time i saw her, I didnt know she left SM 😱😱😱

NoonaVip 7 days ago

Damn 2003!!!! Was the contract that long or did she renew it in between time?

Humanoids NoonaVip 7 days ago

contract in SM is 13 years usually

NoonaVip Humanoids 7 days ago

That's a youth snatching contract for real 😳

Humanoids NoonaVip 7 days ago

yes, and when they get older SM just throw them... lol

Zenning Humanoids 7 days ago

? I don't think that has been true for a long time. Contracts of groups like SuJu and SNSD had to be renewed after 7 years (which both groups did), and they're from 2005-2007 => those were contracts even before the whole DBSK thing in 2009 made SME change their contracts even more for newer groups.

Humanoids Zenning 7 days ago

it's 13 years contract with the possibility to nullify the contract after 7 years. from what I've read.

jeanny88 8 days ago

Jung Woo-Sung (I Still keep his CD a moment ti remember) and Lee Jung Jae are 2 talented actors plus very handsome. I wishes Go Ara shine and success with Artist Company.

seulgipringles 8 days ago

wait she's leaving SM?! I forgot she's in SM Ent omg I'm a pabo ._____.

hi dad hat