Group Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Social Media

Former Wonder Girls' leader Sunye thanks fans for their support

By KpopJoA   29 days ago   44,630   8,364   30
Wonder-Girls,Sun

Following the news of Wonder Girls' disbandment, former leader Sunye greeted fans through her Twitter.

She wrote:

"From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank everyone who walked together with the Wonder Girls who went through many changes over the past ten years. Please look forward to and support the members as they embark on a new adventure. Thank you once again for your warm love and cheers. Thank you so much everybody!"

allkpop had some great memories with the Wonder Girls, we will miss you!

1. Wonder Girls
  2. Sun

anna_sueweeties 29 days ago

WGirls are the one who introduce me into KPop... :'((

lume90 29 days ago

The reason I fell in love with kpop.  You will always remain in my heart and as my inspiration, WG <3

lyricaldancer10 29 days ago

im glad that all of the  members show support for each other. wish them all the best on their future

Kak_Long_Qizah 29 days ago

Thank you Sunye.. Thank you Wonder Girls... It's was an amazing 10 years... We'll always love WG where ever you are ...fighting😘

melalabanana 29 days ago

Thank you Sunye, Yenny, Yubin, Sohee, Sunmi and Hyelim for the joy you bring in KPOP. I hope all of you will have a reunion in the future.

biebersourpatch 29 days ago

So sad this year we lose two of the best girl groups...

SoneSeoladyLover 29 days ago

I give my thanks to Sunye for being an awesome leader for this legendary group. You will never be forgotten as the Wonder Girls in our hearts and we will treasure all that you have done for us. I wish the best of luck to Yubin and Lim in their solo activities in JYP and I will continuing supporting Yenny and Sunmi regardless of the fact they left JYP in whatever they plan to do in their future careers as each member is special in my heart ㅜ_ㅜ ♥

Jeong_Hyun_Seul 29 days ago

I am gonna miss the wonder girls....they gave me the inspiration to want to audition at JYP

jypnloves 29 days ago

I will miss the wonder girls...i kind of wish they will make one last reunion concert with sohee and sunye before officially break up...

Jeong_Hyun_Seul jypnloves 29 days ago

i agree tenfold...they should do a reunion concert...all the members should be there including Hyuna as well

raid5 29 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

walk