Music Releases, MV Releases

Fans worry that Year 7 Class 1's new MV might be their last

By alim17   5 days ago   29,932   1,508   25

Cheery girl group Year 7 Class 1 dropped a new MV the other day for their new ballad, "Please Remember Me."

It's a beautiful, melancholy track about them beseechingly asking you to not forget them. Because of the message, the tone, and the MV filled with the group's moments from the past and more, fans are surmising that this might be their last release, perhaps a farewell song for the fans.

SEE ALSO: Year 7 Class 1 teases a totally different sound through 'Please Remember Me' teaser

Fans wrote, "I won't forget you, so please return smiling," "Tell me this isn't like a goodbye song," "I thought they will have a comeback?? but this sounds like a goodbye song???" and more. Many wrote that they were brought to tears by the sweet song, and there's also a rumor that they might return with a new album!  There are thoughts that this is their saying goodbye to their cute image as they've been releasing dance videos of a different style lately. Guess fans just got to wait for more info from the girls' agency.

Meanwhile, check out their awesome new song and MV above!

Tip: Morticia Meows

1. Year 7 Class 1
    2. please remember me

federick 2 days ago

sad,  but this group is a flop

federick 2 days ago

looking at the commebts velow, it seems like I'm one of the few who knows them 😒

ourcheers2u 4 days ago

N-n-nugu??

Bananarama 4 days ago

Like many people, I never heard of them.. But what confuses me is that I tend to know every single group, even obscure ones, even if I don't like them... This must be one of those acts that isn't known outside of Korea? If you look at Korean music charts, they often have artists that international fans don't know at all.

SistarMyKweens 4 days ago

Who are this peasants?

chiidori 4 days ago

Would be smart for the compnay to drop a group that isn't bringing in any money.

BigBlueagain 4 days ago

I've never heard of them.

Winston BigBlueagain 4 days ago

i actually stumbled on the group on YT fancams, and was wondering if they are a dance group or a girl group, since i only see them on amateur fancams stages, and hardly on TV.

BigBlueagain Winston 4 days ago

That would explain it. They're part of that statistical number that don't stand out.

Winston BigBlueagain 4 days ago

same as the other "girl groups" like Six Bombs, Switch, Laysha etc whom i see the names popup on fancam videos than i see on Mcountdown for example.

Kurare 4 days ago

Time to graduate it seems and move on to different things and places.

VenusMiranda Kurare 4 days ago

Maybe now we'll have Year 7 Class 2 or something.

VenusMiranda 4 days ago

I'm not even a fan and I loved this song and MV... Like, the've won my heart with it.

eager_beaver 5 days ago

This group has gone completely under the radar for me. When it debuted I got this image that it was somewhat of an anticipated group among K-pop fans, even though I hadn't heard of it before. But after they debuted, it's like they went into hiding and performed as inconspicuously as possible.

Winston eager_beaver 4 days ago

they were actually "active" on events, as i can see many amatuer fancams on them on YT for various small events, but i think those events earning may not be enough to maintain the group i believe due to fierce competition from newer groups also.

PacifistDJ_OKO 5 days ago

it's good showing panties didnt work for this slut group

PacifistDJ_OKO 5 days ago

they can became a prostitute or nude artist like dalsabet ex member

finger heart