Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

MV Releases

Eric Nam, Tablo, and Gallant release MV for 'Cave Me In'!

By GhostWriter   29 days ago   115,725   11,143   44

Like VoltronEric NamEpik High's Tablo, and Gallant are talented artists on their own but when they come together, you have something special. And that's exactly what happened as these three amazing artists have come together to form a legendary collaboration.

SEE ALSO: Tablo fanboys over Chance the Rapper at the Grammy Awards

The trio has released the long-awaited MV collaborative track, "Cave Me In"! It looks like the MV was filmed on a smokey evening in Hong Kong, with neon pink hues that matches the vibe of the city. The three artists look like they're enjoying the music, with Gallant's voice soothing our ears!

Speaking on the track, Gallant stated, "When we all met for the first time, our energy just clicked-- and that synergy manifested itself into this record."

Tablo adds, "Feelin' blessed to be a part of this beautiful song. With my verse, I wanted to talk about the inherent double-bladed nature of love. As the title of the song implies, love is often simultaneously gentle and violent. Hope it hits close to home for ya."

Eric Nam added, "'Cave Me' In has a bit of a throwback 90's RnB vibe but remains trendy and easy to listen to... Had a good time working with some great friends on a song that touches on the complicated nature of love. Hope everyone enjoys it as much as we enjoyed putting this together."

Check out the MV above!

1. Tablo
  2. Eric Nam
  3. gallant
  4. cave me in

milkteaboba 25 days ago

It would be good to mention that the girl in the video is singer Liane V.

biastaeyang 29 days ago

I'm so obsessed!!

Mayumi_Jupiter 29 days ago

my kind of music~

Naruta 29 days ago

MORE !!!!!!!!!! I definitely need more of this! This collab is one of the best I´ve heard for months. Tablo is Epik (*lol*) anyways, Gallant appeared lately on my radar and Eric....What happened? I wasn´t a big fan of his singing so far, but this is really really good. MORE !!!!

xxkonxx 29 days ago

Holy shit that's the Fashion Nova model Liane V. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:

kpoplover308 29 days ago

Did not expect this. I hope all the reactioners on youtube make this vid popular.

canovalca 29 days ago

Finally I don't have to keep repeating the teaser (because I'm so thirsty for this song). GOD IT'S REALLY GOOD IT SNATCHED MY NONEXISTENT WIGS AND WEAVES

ahgase88 29 days ago

THIS IS GOLD

lotsofonigiri 29 days ago

Well damnnn 👏🏻👏🏻

cnrrnj 29 days ago

I think, One of the reasons that popular korea wave in Asia...The height is higher and large body~18 years~28 years Man, Average heightS, KOREA - 5 feet 9inch (176cm), CHINA - 5 feet 2 (165cm), JAPAN - 5 feet 4.5inch (165.5cm), Thailand,Vietnam Etc. Southeast Asia - 5 feet 2.5 inch (159.5cm)

walk