Variety

DinDin explains why he avoided the chance to finally meet his idol G-Dragon

By yckim124   5 days ago   54,982   5,711   13
G-Dragon,dindin

Rapper DinDin is known for being a huge fan of Big Bang's G-Dragon and even stated that it's his dreams to become good friends with the idol. However, on the January 11 broadcast of 'Radio Star', DinDin revealed that he purposely avoided the chance to finally meet the man of his dreams.

He explained, "After the 'MBC Entertainment Awards' in the past, there was a team dinner with the 'Real Men' crew. [During dinner], my label CEO, Lee Hyun Do sajangnim, called me and said that he's currently with G-Dragon and invited me to come. At the time, I was worried that I might get fired from 'Real Men' if I leave, so I stayed til the end. But I ended up getting cut from the program anyway."

SEE ALSO: YG Entertainment responds to reports on G-Dragon's solo comeback!

DinDin continued, "To be honest, I'm not ready to meet G-Dragon hyung. I want to meet him when I have reached a certain point; the point where I've succeeded as a rapper." He then expressed admiration for G-Dragon again, saying, "I had dreams of meeting G-Dragon hyung twice. I hope that we can have a relationship where he gives me a call during times of struggle."

DinDin even claimed that he's willing to enlist in the military again once G-Dragon's enlistment rolls around, if that grants him the chance to become best friends with his idol. DinDin's such a huge fanboy!

1. G-Dragon
    2. DinDin
    3. radio star

brittkina 3 days ago

So, I guess I'm the only one creeped out by his obsession.

YoUrAvErAgEVIP 5 days ago

Why does he should like EVERY VIP!!!!

miyub1123 5 days ago

jiyong oppa, how u can be so attractive even to guys. XD

chiyasuho 5 days ago

I feel like his using gd to gain more fans, because everywhere he goes he always mention gd. Just like top said maybe he did dosent like gd he just love his title group.

Mai_Turn 5 days ago

Adorable :)

mabnab 5 days ago

maybe I should enlist too ...(I'm a girl)

kpoplolita 5 days ago

Awwww thats such a mature and sweet logic he has, and hes a goid planner maybe during military theyll become friends

zelo19 5 days ago

Awww dindin he's so cute. I want to meet him too

YGbabe 5 days ago

Hhe's one dedicated fan...I feel so small as a GD fan compare to him

thefabcat92 5 days ago

wow, willing to again just to be close with GD? successful fanboy. #goals

finger heart