Music Releases

CLC continue to look hot in new individual teasers

By alim17   4 days ago   23,176   3,558   33
clc

Get ready for a new and improved CLC as they prepare to drop their fifth mini-album, 'CRYSTYLE,' on January 17!

The girls dropped another batch of individual teaser images, continuing the punkish, edgy vibe with their dark makeup and charismatic gazes.  They are rocking the concept, don't you think?

SEE ALSO: CLC drops badass teaser for 'Hobgoblin'

1. CLC
    2. crystyle

qeemqeem 3 days ago

sorn got a nose job is it?

Muniques 3 days ago

elky looks like very very krystal here,,, another jung's sister after yoona and shoo ^^

MelodyForever 4 days ago

Sorn make up look alright for me, her hair style  really suit her, she look elegant

happyfan 4 days ago

can't wait

mitsukikamishiro 4 days ago

damn yoojin so pretttttttttty <3

kpopforever89 4 days ago

sorns makeup makes her look like a clown when you first look at the pic. why did they choose that pic of her and not a better one? all the other girls got high quality pictures but her... why? and I'm not being mean with my comment.

jessykim 4 days ago

why is sorns photo low quality compared to the other members teaser photos, smh

Melina45d 4 days ago

Yo the snippets were great! They look Hot! Cant wait! I'm sorry but I love girl groups with girl crush concepts so of course my heart broke when 4minute disbanded. I'm hoping they can fill the void lol. Be themselves but fucking slay at the same time you know? Thats why I love blackpink and I have such high hopes for them to! *fingers crossed* come on Cube dont play with girls any longer. Let them show case what they got! Cant wait!

lovekpop4ever1 4 days ago

Am I the only one who thinks that Sorn's foto ist just a selfie, wich Cube liked and made it a teaser? No? OK, i think i'm right :DCan't wait to see my girls. I'm sure they will slay this comeback.The album highlight is soooo awesome! Proud Cheshire <3

sototallyrandom 4 days ago

To be honest, I really like CLC's current identity. They have their distinct style in their title songs; sadly, that wasn't really enough. I hope this revamp will make people notice them, without being too much "the 2nd 4Minute" or something. I hate it when new groups live in the shadows of their sunbaes.

hi dad hat