Music Releases

BTS's Rap Monster gifts fans with a dope new song

By GhostWriter   15 days ago   213,764   44,493   55
rap-monster

Music to your ears!  Fans are squealing with delight because Rap Monster has suddenly dropped titled "Always" on Soundcloud!

SEE ALSO: allkpop Interview: Tablo answers questions for his book 'Blonote'!

The song is soothing with a nice instrumental and Rap Monster's raspy voice. The song is such a hit that "#Always_love_you_남준 (Namjoon)" is trending #1 worldwide on Twitter.

Check out the dope track below!

1. Rap Monster
    2. always

ZeraM 13 days ago

MY GASH! This is what a new year's gift all about

peaceveryone 14 days ago

He should be more loved. We should be so thankfull to him and amazed by his smartness and talent.

hobies_girl 14 days ago

I love this song. The lyrics in the song are so deep i can't explain the feeling. It makes me wanna cry 24/7. " I live to understand the world. But the world didn't once understand me, why?" He is such a great leader. He covers his emotions and hides them with a smile just for us. RM just remember ARMYs will always be by your side, no matter what happens we will always be there.^ • ^NAMJOON!!!we love you!! <3<3

Elisabeth_V_M 14 days ago

The song is really deep... It makes me sad to think that Rapmon was suffering like this at one point in time T_T

_bWRECKED 14 days ago

Saw the translation on YouTube. I nearly cried. First, The Last. Now this. BigHit has mastered the summoning of the feels.

baby_passion 14 days ago

This is so calming ...

bangeryun94 14 days ago

One morning I opened my eyesAnd wished that I was deadI wish someone killed meIn this noisy silenceI live to understand the worldBut the world didn’t once understand me   WhyNo the other half is missingIt is trying to hurt meI miss me miss me babyI miss me miss me babyI wish me I wish me babyWish I could choose meWhy is it that I’m being so earnestYet it is not working outAlwaysAlwaysAlwaysAlwaysAlways I lost my all waysAlways I lost my all waysAlways I lost my all waysAlways I lost my all waysIf I ever meet God I would tell him thisThat life is coffee that I never orderedI would grab him by the collar and tell himDeath is an americano you can’t refillAre you sure that you’re aliveThen let’s prove it somehowWhen I exhale there is breathOn the window there is condensationYou are deadYou are dad but you are deadDead dad you don’t listen to meDad please listen to meWhy is it that I am being so earnestYet it is not working outAlwaysAlwaysAlwaysAlwaysAlways I lost my all waysAlways I lost my all waysAlways I lost my all waysAlways I lost my all ways

bangeryun94 14 days ago

Sorry about the sentences

Rosie1140 15 days ago

i don't understand the lyrics , but i like it's rhythm just listening him makes me feel better

Monochrome94 15 days ago

1st day of 2017 and BTS already giving present for fans. That is BTS for us. We still have a full year, army. Lmao

MeniNova 15 days ago

I don't really like the song but the lyrics are very sad. It is sad that he thinks that way about himself. In his lyrics, he is just talking about everyone's daily lives. I like how honest Namjoon is and that's why I like him.

bangeryun94 MeniNova 14 days ago

Waking up one morning and wishing he was dead is an every day life?

MeniNova bangeryun94 14 days ago

I'm sure you forgot to see the big picture. Some parts of his lyrics, people can relate to—for those who suffer from depression, the thought of wishing to be dead is something those individuals can relate to. There are some parts of his song I relate to—not all.

finger heart