Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Block B's P.O's mother passes away on the 27th

By jennywill   27 days ago   138,898   19,426   68
Block-B,PO-

Block B's P.O's mother has passed away.

She passed away on the 27th due to a chronic disease, and the family finished the funeral procedures on the 29th. P.O stayed with his family and the wake throughout the mourning period. His label said, "By the family's wishes, the funeral was held privately, away from fans and the media."

SEE ALSO: Block B take over 'Waiting Room Live' with 'Yesterday'

We offer our condolences to P.O and his family, and hope she rests in peace.

1. Block B
  2. P.O.

aavxlnch 26 days ago

condolences to his family and himself! its such a shame that this happened. i hope he is coping okay, sending love!

annette_p 26 days ago

Condolences to him and his family , may she rest in peace , know a mom's love is always with you. I lost my mom two weeks before i got married losing your mom is something you deal with but never get over. sad his family lost their wife and mom. Thoughts and pprayers go out to them. Glad they could hold her funeral in private with out strangers intruding  their sorrow and sad day. That they could send her to heaven in private.

k_sandra 26 days ago

I can't imagine my life without my mom! I feel so sorry for him ;(

bangeryun94 27 days ago

This is tragic.  We are so sorry for his loss.💔   No kid should have to go through life without their Mother.

Anti_Delulus 27 days ago

My condolences to the family.

Hikari_ELF 27 days ago

Omg my mom is now travelling for almost 1 week and everything feels so empty without her. No one can replace mother's place. May her soul be in peace. I pray for him and his family to stay strong through this hard situation.

sandybee3 27 days ago

This is so sad ! R.I.P to his mother i'm pretty sure the other Block B members will be there for him as well

taeki78 27 days ago

sigh~ life is full of worries... R.I.P!

SalimatouBalde 27 days ago

That is so sad. I hate when deaths happen

alphabeta91 27 days ago

"chronic disease" I wouldn't have guesed! he's usually so bright and cheerfull

walk