General, Music Releases, Music Shows, Variety

April hopes to top music charts with 'April Story'

By KpopJoA   12 days ago   14,761   2,545   10
april

Girl Group April revealed their goals for the new year during their showcase for their 3rd mini album, 'Prelude'.

On this day the singers introduced their title song, "April Story," which appears to be receiving much appraisal. The group responded, "As soon as we heard the song, we thought, 'this is it,' we'll make it big with this one."  The girls also gave their honest opinions with, "We have high hopes, since it is getting more positive feedback than expected."

Moreover, April said they would express their appreciation if "April Story" were to rank number one with, "We will dress in traditional Korean dresses and serve rice cake soup."

Recently, April members appeared on 'Produce 101' and worked closely with project groups, C.I.V.A and I.B.I. Do you like April's new song "April Story"?

1. April
    2. april
    3. april story
    4. produce 101

goaty 11 days ago

why use the tinkerbell picture tho

crazyft 11 days ago

didnt listen or watch the mv and song but good luck to them

KpopRox94 11 days ago

They got a big company behind(DSP),they got a good song,I don't see how they are going to fail this time..

bulletproofz 12 days ago

lol no

Popview 12 days ago

"April Story" is a really good song and strong comeback, I wish them the best for this comeback.

flamboyant_pants 12 days ago

I considered April to be pretty okay listening but nothing outstanding. Plus their MVs didn't do anything for me either. However, I really like this new comeback. This one got my attention. Good luck girls.

silver_fox 12 days ago

I hope they get some more recognition this comeback. The song is good. fighting

knyhll 12 days ago

Sometimes... it really pays to do some research and updating... :) Someone's gonna have his/her ass kick in the office today.

MoriyaGXP 12 days ago

failed article really, using old group photo...someone is not doing their job properly

Sakura_Harano 12 days ago

How come you didn't use an updated photo?

finger heart