Variety

AOA's Seolhyun talks about maintaining her slim figure

By alim17   14 days ago   144,331   12,341   90
AOA,Seolhyun

AOA's Seolhyun appeared on JTBC's 'Please Take Care of My Refrigerator' on January 2!

On this day, she talked about how she maintains her gorgeous figure with, "I don't leave out things I want to eat, rather I eat everything I want to, but just a little of it," revealing she just decreases her intake.

"Rather than not eating at night, I skip out on breakfast," she continued.  "They always say that you should have a hearty breakfast and a light dinner, but when I eat heartily in the morning, I end up eating heartily at night, too.  That's why I eat less for breakfast and eat heartily for dinner."

SEE ALSO: AOA give a 'full version' look at 'Excuse Me' choreography

She also revealed that she's tried all the diets.  She said, "Lemon detox, Denmark diet, etc. I did everything there was to try.  There was no results.  They don't match me well. I think actually you lose weight if you eat everything you want to eat.  I exercise no matter what if I have the time."

1. AOA
    2. Seolhyun
    3. Please Take Care of My Refrigerator

Exo_Leia 11 days ago

Her honesty about those fad diets thooo... And I can't even imagine restricting oneself, I'm with her, eat what you want in small portions

raid5 13 days ago

ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS.. ask HYUNA that.

JeffBenson 13 days ago

I would count dancing as GREAT exercise! :D  (Dr. says keep it up )

diya_249 13 days ago

Her body is Goal

clarissaxd 13 days ago

Love the fact that she just stated the obvious that loosing weight with fads dont work and the best way is doing it well normally

Firearmy 13 days ago

Breakfast is not healthy and slow your metabolism. I did it intermittent fasting and lost 20 lbs in 2 months

mydeerlikesbacon 13 days ago

wow I thought if you skipped breakfast you'll gain weight instead

s3v3nt33n mydeerlikesbacon 13 days ago

Well, I think she meant to say everyone is different so that just happened to work for her. Just like certain diets work for some and not others. It's all individual to each person so don't go skipping breakfast lmao (:

pjm 13 days ago

when will one of these idols try a plant based vegan diet? just wondering because it's the healthies diet. wouldn't need any breakfast skipping :)

kddicted 14 days ago

Wow she's not promoting an unhealthy diet..she's smart

midnightbee 14 days ago

I like her diet because it really works, but I would prefer to eat more on lunch than dinner. I was staring at her during her mc at KBS year end festival and she is gorgeous!

finger heart