Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Actress Kim Yoo Jung makes first post following hospitalization and controversy

By elliefilet   27 days ago   60,430   7,633   12
kim-yoo-jung

Actress Kim Yoo Jung made her first SNS post following her hospitalization and controversy.

SEE ALSO: Kim Yoo Jung to return to activities with first fansign since hospitalization

Though she's been out of the hospital since January 10, Kim Yoo Jung only just updated her fans on the 28th. She wrote to Instagram, "I hope many people get more warm blessings this new year. I'll try my best to be someone who gives people joy. Please spend a Happy Lunar New Year with your family, and hope you get a lot of blessings this year."

As previously reported, Kim Yoo Jung was sent to the emergency room due to a severe cold this past December. Several days later, she was hospitalized for stress and shock.

Hopefully, Kim Yoo Jung is fully recovered now!

1. Kim Yoo Jung

judyi 25 days ago

I love you im glad you are okay. Find strength and grow up healthy

crazyft 27 days ago

welcome back YooJung

Funky_Angel 27 days ago

I know it must've been hard but I believe that you've grown stronger as a result. See you in a new drama soon!

Linlex 27 days ago

Happy to get you back, darling YJ

jinssam 27 days ago

I hope she's doing okay. The netizens went after her like it was a witch hunt and things got totally out of hand. She's at an age where she can be sensitive to people's comments, on top of the fact that netizens are pretty brutal in general in Korea. I hope she has good people around her to help her get through everything!

~Chocoberry~ 27 days ago

Hwaiting Yoojunga! Hopefully she will make her entrance soon back into the spotlight. She has talent as an actress and would love to see her continue to grow as she takes on more roles.

pink_oracle 27 days ago

And remember, don't ever glance at your nails for 3 seconds while on stage again. I don't know why, apparently it's really important, I got nothing though.

bibi87 27 days ago

She is a really talented actress and a kind, friendly, pretty girl, I wish her the best in this year!

que_lorlian 27 days ago

I hope that that she will have a happy new year also. May the love from her family, friends and fans give her enough strength so she can continue to bring love, joy, and happiness through her acting for a long long time.

emanresu10 27 days ago

Hopefully the haters have pulled that 20 inch stick out of their a-- and will give this talented young girl some space to breathe.  Best of luck to her.  :)

walk