Pictorials

TEEN TOP's Niel is dangerously handsome for 'Arena Homme Plus'

By alim17   27 days ago   11,627   2,211   10
TEEN-TOP,Niel

TEEN TOP's Niel pulled off concept 'A LIGHTCHASER' for his new pictorial with 'Arena Homme Plus'!

Although the concept suggests he's chasing the light, it looks like he's actually running away from the light, content with staying in the darkness.  The fun play with shadows and lighting in the photo shoot also does a good job at highlighting his devilishly handsome features.

SEE ALSO: TEEN TOP hold a Christmas concert for Japanese fans

He also revealed he was getting ready for a solo comeback.  He said, "I'm diligently preparing.  I'm attempting to go a bit deeper than when I promoted my title song, 'Lovekiller,' from my last solo album.  I'm an extremely moody and loose person, but when I start my work, I become a perfectionist.  I hate showing a lacking image on stage or with songs."

When asked what type of man he wants to become, he said, "I'm always thinking about the kind of person I want to become.  I want to be someone who lives positively and an adult who has succeeded."

1. TEEN TOP
    2. Niel
    3. Arena Homme Plus

AliceMajor 25 days ago

Yaa Niel'a I'm waiting for your comeback ♥♥♥ You are so handsome on this pix ♥

shinyjonginnie 26 days ago

wAIT HE'S PREPARING FOR A SOLO COMEBACK MY HEART IS NOT READY

k_kid 26 days ago

Not hating, but do women find him attractive? Aside from the fact that he's an idol, just visually. I always thought people like Niel, Taemin, Lee Soo Hyuk weren't all that handsome.

johwa 27 days ago

...handsome isn't a word i would use to describe him....LOL...

btslifer 27 days ago

Dem dick sucking lips tho!

Lotus_Shang 27 days ago

I remember when he was a little teenager when Supa Luv came out. Now he is a grown man.

S1C4L1CK4 27 days ago

hes ugly

littlejoe 27 days ago

IM BALD MY SKELETON BEAUTIFUL SON(btw where his hand at in the first picture)

LauraDragon 27 days ago