Variety

Taeyang exposes that Daesung practices drums naked?

By alice101   23 days ago   57,863   9,492   26
Taeyang,Daesung

Taeyang exposed Daesung's sexy daily routine!

On the December 28 episode of 'Radio Star,' Taeyang revealed Daesung's odd morning routine. He explained, "I live in the same apartment building as Daesung -- we live above and below each other. In the morning, I can hear Daesung practicing drums... Because I know Daesung sleeps completely naked, I can imagine him playing drums like that."

SEE ALSO: Taeyang to also make a solo comeback this year?

Kim Gu Ra commented, "So you've never actually seen him do that in real life," and Daesung replied, "There's no need for me to show him that!" making everyone laugh.

He then explained, "I don't play drums naked. I do wear underwear... But in order to step on the pedal properly, I have to wear socks as well."

1. Taeyang
    2. Daesung
    3. radio star

intricate 22 days ago

heh... sometimes i play guitar after immediately rolling out of bed..

raid5 23 days ago

I'm the only true blackjack remaining. The rest of them ran off. At least i'm defending my unnie till the end. I am loyal fan.

HitlerUnicorn raid5 23 days ago

you're comments are hilarious. always warms my heart with hatred for trolls like you lolz

raid5 23 days ago

2ne1 had to disband becuase of what Bom did. Daesung did something worse and he's playing drums.. in the nude. And we're all laughing about it. This is precisely why Hillary lost.

MargtEsperanza raid5 22 days ago

forgiveness is directly proportional to "how much they are loved", I guess Bom wasnt loved enought as to earn forgiveness ;) just saying, you should try using your time for supporting someone instead of trying to bring everyone down...

Tulog_Ako raid5 22 days ago

2ne1 didnt disband cuz of Bom. Minzy left in the first place before disband. there be no more 2ne1 with just 3 member. after all minzy have more vocal than dara LoL

raid5 23 days ago

KNOCK NEXT TIME. You midget.

raid5 23 days ago

He just didn't notice your tiny hobgoblin ass walk in. Idiot.

Blue82 23 days ago

lol we already knew about this. They talked about it before when they did a V app and were discussing which super power they wanted. A certain member wanted to be invisible so he could spy on Dae and he mentioned that Dae liked to be naked at home and there was a joke about him playing the drums naked at that time.

QueenGG 23 days ago

imagine trying to sleep and getting woken up by someone playing drums

LauraDragon 23 days ago