Pictorials

Sechskies talk about what changed since the 90s

By jennywill   28 days ago   38,343   4,065   27
Sechskies

Sechskies talked about all the promotions they've been doing since coming back together!

The group had a photoshoot with 'Allure'. During the interview, Eun Ji Won chose 'Running Man' as the program he liked filming the best after their comeback. He said, "It's been a while since we all got together to film something outside. If I get a chance, I want to have a travel show with the members." Kim Jae Duk said, "I felt chills [during 'Infinity Challenge'. I got the most choked up seeing the fans' event at our solo concert."

On their new album, Lee Jae Jin said, "I like the the remade songs a lot more than the original songs." On what had changed since the 90s, Kang Sung Hoon said, "I like words such as 'Se-Jel-Gwi' (cutest in the world)', 'Fandom Entering Fairy', or the phrase that says, 'You can enter the fandom but there's no exit'." Jang Soo Won talked about also running his restaurant and said, "I didn't know we would have so much Sechskies promotions. We're going to have even more, so I'm thinking a lot about my business."

SEE ALSO: Sechskies reveals behind the scenes footage from Busan concert

Check out the photos below!

1. Sechskies
    2. allure

yelki 26 days ago

Isnt it 'you can take a rest but there is no exit'??? Well but what Hoony said makes more sense to Sechskies... you can't get out of Sechskies once you become a fan!

Rachel16 27 days ago

But Sechskies never aged since the 90s!

totally_g1 27 days ago

I am one of the fans who desparately want their own travel show.... if they really go to Hawaii, that will be the day of my dreams coming true.

6kies_forever 27 days ago

This is what I ghink about everyday. SECHSKIES IS CUTE! THEY ARE LOVABLE!

ykino0603 27 days ago

I wish they will appear on flowers over jekki!! They were hilarious on weekly idol, it was the best episode ever. Eun Jiwon knows what makes a variety good!!

cakepops016 27 days ago

I was so surprised to find thay Sechskies always know and care about fans so well. Their feedbacks are always fast warming and accurate! Love Sechskies!!!!

G1number1 27 days ago

"You can enter the fandom but there's no exit". It's so funny!! And it seems true.I entered he fandom just a few months ago and cannot exit. It's the first time in my life to be someone's fan.

ariju 27 days ago

The concert in Infinite challenge even made ppl who don't know about Sechskies cry... i was one of them and that was a reason I became their fan.

occupy11 27 days ago

They look gorgeous!! Is there any place I can get this megazine? Can I buy them from amazon?

SDB 27 days ago

I almost cried at their interview cause i could see how they cared about the fans and so longed for the reunion. Let's go together for another twenty years!

finger heart