Variety

Netizens praise IOI Choi Yoo Jung's complete transformation into Lee Hyori!

By alice101   27 days ago   67,682   5,970   26

IOI's Choi Yoo Jung performed a perfect transformation stage on 'Golden Tambourine'!

On December 22, Mnet released a clip of the idol singing Lee Hyori's "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" live with the perfect choreography for their new music variety show, 'Golden Tambourine.'

SEE ALSO: allkpop Interview: Tablo answers questions for his book 'Blonote'!

Netizens are commenting on Choi Yoo Jung's stage, saying, "She's so good at live!" "Look at her dominating," "She's cute and sexy," and "Even if she's dressed like that, she still adorable,"

Check out her performance in the video above!

1. Lee Hyori
    2. Choi Yoo Jung
    3. golden tambourine

JMMPP 26 days ago

I couldn't help but laugh at 1:27, when they showed Sooyoung's face. She looked like she was thinking to herself "😒 Those kids are getting a tad too good for my taste nowadays, better watch my back..." lol

jeyjin 27 days ago

She's so cute lol

soundxcrash 27 days ago

1:13 made me laugh i loved that the camera did most of the work in that small move i wasnt her fault though them boots were weigh her down

Moira 27 days ago

I'm not a big fan on IOI...But I got to say I can see and feel how hard working this girl is. I admire her and want to keep looking her on variety shows and I would to see a Solo debut!

ahgase88 27 days ago

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH HER UGHHH HOW IS SHE MY AGE

3percenter 27 days ago

Yoojung should be praised for simply being alive. She is an adorable treasure with a shit-ton of multi-talents.

Kuroban 27 days ago

I'm thanking this new show for choosing Choi Yoojung as one of their main MC..and i can't wait to see Yoojung to improve more through this program. i also thank the netizens because she's getting recognize for her talent because she really is very very talented! Yoojung saranghae!! <3

thedoublechamp 27 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

thedoublechamp 27 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

OhMyGuy 27 days ago

Her vocals and rap are so strong omfg

hi dad hat