Variety

'MV Bank Stardust 2' reveals its pick for the top 5 boy group MVs of 2016!

By beansss   21 days ago   75,358   8,546   56
EXO,Seventeen,bts

KBS2's 'MV Bank Stardust 2' commemorated the end of 2016 by recognizing some of the bests K-Pop MVs of the year!

SEE ALSO: EXO sells an unbelievable total of 2.13 million albums in 2016

First, the show revealed it's rankings for the top 5 boy group MVs of 2016, announced by special MCs UP10TION's Jinhoo and LABOUM's Yujeong! Ranking at #5 was Seventeen with "Very Nice", while EXO snagged #4 with "Louder" or "Lotto". BTS's "Blood, Sweat, & Tears" was #3, and in the end, EXO and BTS competed for the #1 spot with "Monster" and "Fire" respectively!

Ultimately, BTS landed on the #1 spot with "Fire"! You can watch the full rankings clip here, as well as BTS's brief speech on being awarded!

1. EXO
  2. Seventeen
  3. (Bangtan Boys) BTS
  4. mv-bank-stardust
  5. mv-bank-stardust-2

E3YIE 20 days ago

I'm an Army and Exo-L and I'm really proud of them but I'm also sad that non of Got7 or Vixx's mvs made it into the list but congratulations to the three groups!

chaelicen 20 days ago

tbh fire's mv was literally them being hyped and stuff, and imo blood sweat tears had more meaning to it... i also think there should've been more variety like 4 of the 5 were bts & exo.

Mai_Turn 20 days ago

Wow, I'm really disappointed, that BAP's "Skydive" and WINNER's "Baby Baby" aren't on this list... both MVs are amazing!

Asianfan678 21 days ago

I like BTS and EXO don't get me wrong, but why do they have 4 out 5 of the top five spots? Their was a lot of good music videos this year. It should be a little more varied. Anyways Congratulations BTS and I am very happy to see Seventeen on the list~

unscrewedhorses 21 days ago

I'm BTS biased, but I'm honestly a little disappointed that 4 out of the 5 were BTS and EXO.  I mean I get it, they were the biggest boy bands this year, but it would have been more interesting if there'd been more variety of groups.  Congrats to Seventeen tho, for snagging #5!

WonderSara unscrewedhorses 21 days ago

Yeah, I love them both but it looks like there are no boy groups but them :(

jeongcheol 21 days ago

at least,SEVENTEEN on the list :) AJU NICEEEEEEEEE

jeongcheol 21 days ago

test

RubiDevil 21 days ago

omygod!!! congratulations BTS.. we ARMYS are so proud of what you achieved this year.. hope you guys will still be strong and shine more for the next few years..

YifansBalls 21 days ago

I think "bultaorune" will be something like "yeogi buteora" in the future.. The fandom's anthem :)

tae_babydoll 21 days ago