Gossip, Social Media

Mizuhara Kiko throws shade at her alleged ex-boyfriend G-Dragon?

By yckim124   20 days ago   362,819   20,468   272
G-Dragon

Is Mizuhara Kiko throwing shade at her not-so-official-ex-boyfriend Big Bang's G-Dragon? Fans believe so.

SEE ALSO: G-Dragon hints at a solo comeback?

Fans claim that the "shady" move originates from her recent Instagram post, where she shared a video of Destiny's Child's "Survivor". Fans believe the lyrics are directed toward G-Dragon, and that she wants to say:

"Now that you're out of my life, I'm so much better

You thought that I'd be weak without you, but I'm stronger

You thought that I'd be broke without you, but I'm richer

You thought that I'd be sad without you, I laugh harder

Thought I wouldn't grow without you, now I'm wiser

Thought that I'd be helpless without you, but I'm smarter

You thought that I'd be stressed without you, but I'm chillin'

You thought I wouldn't sell without you, sold nine million"

Hmm... The fact that the post was shared only a few days after G-Dragon spoke up about rumors surrounding his love life for the first time ever on 'Radio Star' is making it more convincing for the fans, that she may be referring to her alleged ex-boyfriend.

Is this all just a coincidence or is Mizuhara Kiko really referring to G-Dragon?

A video posted by i_am_kiko (@i_am_kiko) on

1. G-Dragon
    2. mizuhara kiko

Aki06 18 days ago

You should watch Big Bang radio star. He address the rumor about him dating

kddicted 19 days ago

So obvious she's shading him

miyub1123 19 days ago

some of people have preference on Nana, but for me Kiko is better. i dont know, just their standards match each other :))

Haru_Chan_Kanako 19 days ago

and im heart broken for GD

Haru_Chan_Kanako 19 days ago

ohh... girl.. you're just heart broken

9001reasons 19 days ago

What better way to hide a relationship than to pretend they broke up and hate each other.

lume90 19 days ago

They look good in those photos.

shawolinspirit1 19 days ago

HAPPY NEW YEAAAAAAAAAAAR

chiathedoll 19 days ago

lol orrrrrrr she loves the song! who doesnt love some destiny's child!

LAFF92 19 days ago

His alleged ex girlfriend allegedly throw shades on him about his current alleged relationship with then alleged friend Nana. Meanwhile, she allegedly have had alleged relationships after they allegedly broke up. GD world is full of alleged circumstances.

NoonaVip LAFF92 18 days ago