Kim Woo Bin talks about his name being used in drama 'Goblin'

By beansss   28 days ago   243,843   38,096   12
kim-woo-bin

In a recent interview with Sports Seoul, model-turned-actor Kim Woo Bin was asked about his name being used in currently airing tvN drama, 'Goblin'!

SEE ALSO: Kim Woo Bin revealed to have done a super sweet deed for his unwell grandmother

The actor is in fact close acquaintances with writer Kim Eun Sook, who is the writer for 'Goblin' as well as several of Kim Woo Bin's past productions like 'A Gentleman's Dignity' and 'Heirs'. He said he keeps in touch with Kim Eun Sook and also that he was "very thankful. We worked together on productions where I was able to let the name Kim Woo Bin be known. She's like a savior to me. I don't know if there's a way to, but if possible, I want to repay her."

When asked about his name being used in 'Goblin', Kim Woo Bin answered, "I was totally surprised. I texted her immediately. Wow, it was real entertaining. But then my name even came out on it. (laughter). I texted her, 'Fighting!' at my name being used, I said, 'Writer Kim, thank you so much,' and she said, 'I'll buy you a meal with your name's worth.'"

It looks like the writer may have decided to use Kim Woo Bin's name thanks to their close relationship! Are you tuning in to tvN's 'Goblin'?

1. Kim Woo Bin
    2. goblin

JIAJIALIANGTEH12 19 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

Uaena_Marshmello 28 days ago

Now Kim Woo bin can cameo and can meet the Reaper and the Reaper will be all confused since there's someone else names Woo Bin!

curlykay Uaena_Marshmello 27 days ago

THAT WOULD BE LIT AF !

Moogirl 28 days ago

Awww this is so cute! Friendship goals. <3<3<3

SHINeeUKShawol 28 days ago

Yes!! Out of the 3 "Bin" names i was so happy his was chosen haha! Cos I LOVE HIM, he's my fave out of them~

patriciamstyles 28 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

Taeng4ever 28 days ago

It was very cute... By cute I mean I died.

Kjustice 28 days ago

Section Chief Kim Woo Bin... No, Director Kim Woo Bin. LOL

Winston Kjustice 28 days ago

lol Yeah, the part she said, what kind of company promotes the empolyee in seconds. made me lol

stanningExo 28 days ago

my current fav drama !

fw_cConnie 28 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

fw_cConnie 28 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

hi dad hat