Concerts / Events, LOL

Kim Gu Ra turns into GURAICE and performs 'Cheer Up' at the 'MBC Entertainment Awards'!

By yckim124   21 days ago   30,119   3,433   10

Kim Gu Ra's performance at the '2016 MBC Entertainment Awards' is a must-watch!

Every daesang nominee held a special performance, and Kim Gu Ra, who was one of the nominees, parodied TWICE by turning into GURAICE and showcased a shockingly funny stage of "Cheer Up"!

SEE ALSO: allkpop Interview: Tablo answers questions for his book 'Blonote'!

Comedians Heo Kyung Hwan, Hwang Jae Sung, Nam Chang Hee, and rapper DinDin start off as the other members of GURAICE, then Kim Gu Ra makes a surprise entrance at the peak of the performance.

GURAICE will definitely give you a good laugh. Check out the hilarious performance above!

1. Kim Gu Ra
    2. mbc entertainment awards

Kurare 20 days ago

If I was MC Gree... I would have a heart attack......... LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Moogirl 20 days ago

LMAO that is me when I dance to Cheer Up by Twice XD

amheizing 20 days ago

My reaction when Kim Gura came out -> 😬 ahaha!

lolhaha 20 days ago

Lol the reactions are priceless, never would any1 suspect Gura will do this after talking so much bs

enzoa 20 days ago

Be a PD in Korea must be easy. No matter the context of the "brainstorming", you can always came up with "what about some (possibly fat) guy dressed like a female idol?!?". Success assured. Year after year after year...

mi_goreng 20 days ago

AHAHA MY EYES

vanessallawton 21 days ago

Im making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do! ..................... W­­W­­W.NYPOST55.C­­O­­M

Rom 21 days ago

All the idols were over at KBS music festival last night so this is what they we're left with haha.

thefabcat92 21 days ago

their shy3 though. it seems like they want to punch someone lmao!

YesIAm 21 days ago