G-Friend talk about their health, trip to Europe, and plans for 2017

By alim17   25 days ago   37,949   5,787   13
g-friend,sinb,umji

In preparation for the '2016 SAF Gayo Daejun' on December 26, the '2016 SAF Boom Up Show Day 1' aired through the 'V' app on December 22!

G-Friend were in attendance, and they took this chance to update fans on how they've been doing. Previously, Umji took a break from promotions for health reasons and SinB scared fans by collapsing on stage.  However, both assured everyone they were in perfect health now, saying, "Because we've both fully recovered, we're actively promoting.  We're extremely healthy so we run around."

SEE ALSO: 'Weekly Idol' awards this group for being the best at the 2x faster dance!

They also talked about their trip to Europe for a TV show. Yerin said, "I ate a sausage and it was so good.  I ate it with bread for the first time."  Sowon said, "I went on vacation alone for the first time, and the night view was so pretty that I thought to myself if I got married later on, I'd have to come back here no matter what.  Although we went there on vacation rather than for a concert, we met up with our fans.  We were grateful that they'd recognized us."

Regarding plans for 2017, they said, "We're preparing a lot.  Because G-Friend is about knife-like movements and good songs, we are diligently practicing dancing and singing."

1. G-Friend (Girlfriend)
  2. SinB
  3. Umji
  4. 2016 saf boom up show

coolstory 24 days ago

anticipating for their next cb and for more achievement <3Good Luck GFriend :D

always_a_leggo 24 days ago

FIGHTING GFRIEND. U GO GURLS!! ROCK OUR 2017 HARD! :)) \m/

movingpictures 25 days ago

My angels are doing well! I'm glad they're getting more rest than they did before Umji and SinB got hospitalized. Active promotion with breaks in between is healthy. They have more work to do in the years ahead, but so far, their first three years are looking great.

oranges_bts_exo 25 days ago

WTF i don't even know you i disliked your comment just for the fun of it                                        and i actually do have a life                                                                                                        and who the fuck has time to make a new account just to dislike a comment                                      boy get a life

ARMYandBTSalways 25 days ago

I like how GFriend don't look underweight, which is refreshing to see in kpop.

RAS33 25 days ago

Can I just say how damn good they look in the thumbnail picture! It looks like Gfriend is so talented people think they can only attack their visuals, but that's too laughable. Just look at these stunning and elegant ladies.

Ninjapotato 25 days ago

I'm addicted to navillera, rough and me gustas tu... Can't wait for comeback!

fliprock15 25 days ago

Umji needs to do away with those bangs

movingpictures fliprock15 25 days ago

That was an older photo of them judging from how Eunha still has long hair in the photo. Yerin also had a different hair style but not drastic like Eunha. They look much better now!

oranges_bts_exo 25 days ago

you mean plans for 2017

Ninjapotato oranges_bts_exo 25 days ago

Did you made another account just to dislike my comment? BTSlifer dude, get a life.

Ninjapotato oranges_bts_exo 25 days ago

Anyway, enjoy your second account ban! :D

oranges_bts_exo Ninjapotato 25 days ago

WTF i don't even know you i disliked your comment just for the fun of it and i actually do have a life and who the fuck has time to make a new account just to dislike a comment boy get a life

The End