April's new member, Rachel, says she was a fan of the group before joining

By alice101   25 days ago   18,804   1,817   16
april

Rachel, a new member of April, revealed that she was a fan of April before joining the group.

SEE ALSO: April take you behind the scenes for 'Closeup LIVE'

Sports World sat down with Rachel for an interview about the past year. The new April member said, "A lot happened in 2016, and looking back, I think it was a happy year...I was always a fan of April and since joining the group, I was really nervous and had a lot of worries. But my fellow members helped me adjust and cared for me. Thanks to them, I was able to fit in quickly. I am so thankful to the members."

As for her hopes for the next year, Rachel shared, "I want to show fans good sides in 2017. And I will try my best to make April a great girl group. I will work hard. Please watch us!"

1. April
    2. rachel

Kpopwriter 24 days ago

Oh she's so cute!

arief71p 25 days ago

lol at the hate comment

eager_beaver 25 days ago

It would have been awkward if she had said that she wasn't a fan of the group.

goaty 25 days ago

im glad she's slowly being more comfortable with the rest of the members. she was so shy and awkward and the beginning but now i see her full potential! good luck, rachel!

cuteasianbubbles 25 days ago

Wtf is with all the hate lol. It's a sweet statement. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. April fighting!

EXOBiasedBBH 25 days ago

i know nothing, but this didnot sound sincere at all  :D i dont keep up with April and i dont know who she is but i hope she isnot struggling cause new members have hard time in most cases. (poor my ultimate maknae Kyuhyun, and Riri gad hard time too although it was different case).

euphoriaprisms 25 days ago

I can't wait to hear more from Rachel from Portland

silver_fox 25 days ago

sure girl. That's probably what the company told you to say but I'll still support the groups comeback

fw_cConnie 25 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

fw_cConnie 25 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

hi dad hat