Variety, Concerts / Events

And the 'MBC Entertainment Award's Daesang goes to...?

By alim17   19 days ago   115,732   6,338   41
Jung-Jun-Ha,Yoo-Jae-Suk,kim-gu-ra,kim-sung-soo

The '2016 MBC Entertainment Awards' took place on December 30!

SEE ALSO: Members of 'Infinity Challenge' to participate in the male version of 'Produce 101'?

It was already announced beforehand that the nominees were Jung Jun Ha, Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Gu Ra, and Kim Sung Soo!  In the end, the award went to Yoo Jae Suk for his performance in 'Infinity Challenge'!

This is his thirteenth Daesang, which is the biggest award, from the three big broadcasting companies!  He said, "I don't know what to say because I am so grateful," then thanked his parents, wife, son, agency family, Producer Kim Tae Ho, and more.

He then mentioned former members Jung Hyung Don and Gil with, "It's hard right now, but I wish that someday we could all be on 'Infinity Challenge' together."

1. Jung Jun Ha
    2. Yoo Jae Suk
    3. Kim Gu Ra
    4. Kim Sung Soo
    5. mbc entertainment awards
    6. infinity challenge

crazyft 18 days ago

yes JaeSuk yes !!!

Funky_Angel 19 days ago

Amazing award speech. "I'm the oldest I've ever been in my life but also the youngest considering the days I have left"... yes, let's all walk a flower strewn path, all of us, next year!!

MangoKingdom 19 days ago

YJS!!!

clarissaxd 19 days ago

of course!

BLACK_SUN 19 days ago

congrats  JAE SUK , yes kim gu ra don't win that awards until now i don't know why i don't like kim gu ra , i prefer kang hong dong .

KuroUsagi_EXO_L 19 days ago

YJS!!!! 😍😍

yutakunnn 19 days ago

I was hoping him to perform dancing king with EXO. but exo was attending kbs gayo. :(

saro 19 days ago

yoo jae suk is the best you know waht if i aheve a son i will name yoo jae suk for real ahahhahahahahah

lovelynnnnnn 19 days ago

Ngawww his wish for them to be all together again for the show is perfect! I hope they all do comeback for at least an appearance. It would be perfect when they do 😊

k_kid 19 days ago

You can't beat Yoo Jae Suk in MBC with IC. But I'm glad that he mentioned Gil alongside Noh Hong Chul and Jung Hyung Don. I do hope to see them together one day soon onscreen.

hi dad hat