Dramas

YoonA says that kissing Ji Chang Wook brought them closer together

By alice101   10 days ago   161,067   28,575   135

YoonA revealed the behind-the-scenes story of her kiss scene with Ji Chang Wook in 'The K2.'

She said, "Ji Chang Wook is someone who is good at leading others...When we first met in Spain, we struggled in getting to know each other."

SEE ALSO: YoonA's elegant beauty radiates in '1st Look' pictorial

YoonA explained, "Our director said, 'Hurry and become friends since you guys have to shoot a kiss scene soon.' So we talked and got to know each other. Because we had the same goal in mind, after the scene, we became much closer."

She complimented Ji Chang Wook, saying, "He helped me a lot to create 'Anna' (YoonA's character in drama). Whatever acting I did, he would say, 'Do as you like.' He helped with the detailed acting."

1. YoonA
    2. Ji Chang Wook
    3. the k2

mr_a 9 days ago

I didn't think KPop stars were allowed to kiss? I thought Korea was like India in that respect?

amy_amiable mr_a 8 days ago

Ummm India is way more open minded than Korea now, you should watch their recent movies and shows

Gallifreyan7 9 days ago

I tried my best not to ship it because I hate being delusional but, well, I'm really shipping it now.

Satzsf3lnds5 9 days ago

awww their kisses so natural. <3<3 i love this couple.

Satzsf3lnds5 9 days ago

I watched a fancam as Ji chang wook cried when the drama (thek2) ended. 😭 😭 Yoona cried too 😭 😭 😭. TT_TT oh my heart , thek2 drama really meant a lot to him and her. 😭 😭 😭 this is first time seeing Ji chang wook cried bcos his drama ended 😭 😭 😭. JCW did not cry with his previous dramas when ended. Now I can feel how deep sad JCW was when theK2 ended 😭 😭 This drama must be very special to him 😭 😭😭 😭 I'm sure thek2 most memorable for Ji chang wook and Yoona 😭 😭😭 😭I will love thek2 even more. How Ji chang Woon're so emotionally attach to it, so do I. TT_TT Yoona and Jichang wook are the best couple ever.

Satzsf3lnds5 9 days ago

i am sure Yoona and Ji chang Wook must be missing each other a lot after the drama ended 😭 😭😭 😭

milacacciato Satzsf3lnds5 9 days ago

Ouch!! This is just heartbreaking, Ji chang wook is the first time cried when his drama ended. Ji chang Wook and Yoona really were very happy working together in TheK2. that's why JCW said everyday filming TheK2 is so precious. I read that Yoona cried/ get emotional when she got home knowing the drama is alrdy finished and heard the song "Sometimes" (Anna's OST), she cried TTT.TTT. This really is just heartbreaking.

milacacciato 9 days ago

now i am crying with that the song "Sometimes" (Anna's OST), the lyrics and video really is so sad TTT TTT

otl