YoonA says she wanted to change her image through 'The K2'

By alice101   24 days ago   55,561   11,775   60
YoonA

YoonA says that her goal was to show a different side of her through her recent drama, 'The K2'

The Girls' Generation member sat down with Yonhap News on November 15 at SM Communication Center for an interview following the conclusion of her tvN drama, 'The K2'. She seemed to be relieved by the completion of the recent work but also did not hide her regrets.

"I wanted to present a different side of me than the side that I've shown before, and I think I achieved that goal," said YoonA. She added, "There are many scenes I wish I could re-do because I can do a better job...When I am filming, I feel like I did okay, but when I monitor later, it is not as good as I thought."

About her goal to change her image, YoonA explained, "Until now, I played characters that are bright and happy. I thought a lot of whether I should continue that path and show improvement, or if I should do a completely different character. Anna was different than the characters I had played before, so I was attracted to her."

SEE ALSO: YoonA's elegant beauty radiates in '1st Look' pictorial

YoonA also commented on her growth during 'The K2'. She stated, "I have more passion, fun, and curiosity about acting than before. Working and getting energy from sunbaes while filming also made my acting spectrum bigger. Also, since this was a project after 2-3 years of break, my thirst for acting was bigger than before. I think my attitude towards acting has changed."

1. YoonA
    2. the k2

einsteinrv 22 days ago

her acting is brilliant, she deserves many awards. Now i am waiting her next projects, she is great actress!

diya_249 23 days ago

her acting improved and i'm proud her

diya_249 23 days ago

*proud of her

iislana 23 days ago

She didn't change much

4minute_slut iislana 23 days ago

Try Again

iislana 4minute_slut 23 days ago

Fine, she didn't change anything

4minute_slut iislana 23 days ago

Try Again

Jarhon iislana 23 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

iislana  Jarhon 23 days ago

Want some fries with that salt? Sorry I'm the immune person who isn't delusional.

custom