Variety

'Unnies' Slam Dunk' to come to an end and return with season 2 next year

By yckim124   26 days ago   33,994   4,566   14
min-hyo-rin,jessica-ho,ra-mi-ran

The unnies of 'Unnies' Slam Dunk' are going for a break.

On November 8, KBS officially announced, "With the production of 'Unnies' Slam Dunk' season 2 at the beginning of 2017, the variety show will officially become a seasonal series." The current show or the first season will come to end after completing Ra Mi Ran's dream request this December. The next season, as stated, will be in January of 2017. As for member changes in season 2, nothing is yet confirmed.

SEE ALSO: Min Hyo Rin says she cannot believe she became a girl group member at the age of 31

Currently, actress Min Hyo Rin, Ra Mi Ran, Jessi, comedian Kim Sook, and Hong Jin Kyung are the 5 members on 'Unnies' Slam Dunk'.

1. Min Hyo Rin
    2. (Jessica H.o.) Jessi
    3. Ra Mi Ran
    4. unnies slam dunk
    5. hong jin kyung
    6. kim sook

beautiful_flower 9 days ago

i watched just for tiffany nothing else after she is out the show went out from my life.........sorry but i dont like this show and it kind annoying me and most of these people i dont know them , and the music video wasnt that great and the dance wasnt that awesome other than tiffany , jessie and min hyo rin , the singging was bad and nothing was attrecitve in it , and after tiffany left the show became more boring than ever ....sorry my opinion ......i wish if they going to make season two to put a knowen and trending idols and actresses ...that everyone know and hear about them everyday ....... not people we even dont know their names or anything else , and put more younger people not old people or ex celeribties please that will the show sucess more

thealigirl8 25 days ago

I'm glad there's going to be a season 2, I really enjoy this show

SpringxTempo 26 days ago

There is no korean variety show with an all female cast that has a long running time. I was hoping these girls would be the next MuDo/1n2d! theres something about this cast that makes me feel so empowered! I'm gonna cry when this show ends T____T

NORM SpringxTempo 25 days ago

the problem with them being the next 1N2Ds is that they have a diff format, cos once all the members dreams are done, there's nothing left but to bring in new people :|

SpringxTempo NORM 25 days ago

Yeah exactly, that's why I knew the show wouldn't last after all the dreams were completed. I was hoping by then that they would have a new idea to revamp the show, but it's looking highly unlikely :(

otl