Music Releases, MV Releases

Shinhwa says thank you to their fans with their new MV, 'Orange'!

By alice101   4 days ago   15,164   3,184   8

Shinhwa released a new fan song MV, 'Orange'

SEE ALSO: Shinhwa releases a teaser video for their new album!

'Orange' MV is all-around very Shinhwa -- members goofing around while recording the song, playing games with each other, and dancing naturally to their song are everything you would expect from a legendary idol group that has been together the longest with no break and no member changes! And this upbeat, happy fan song MV is perfectly describes how Shinhwa feels toward their fans who has been loyal to them for almost two decades!

Listen to Shinhwa sing "Thank you" to their fans in the MV above!

1. Shinhwa
    2. orange

L_catzzz 3 days ago

I'm still petty over how they feel sooo entitled to the orange color tho~

SHCJ_6 L_catzzz 3 days ago

this is a fan song "orange Shinhwa Changjo" which is their fans name... As a thank you for 18 years of being together...

L_catzzz SHCJ_6 3 days ago

I know about the intention of the song. I was talking about this : "Hoobaenims, orange has been Shinhwa Changjo's color since '98 when we debuted. (Please avoid orange) if possible. Let's meet next year when we promote. From Shinhwa' Eric."

oooxtina L_catzzz 3 days ago

yea...for their fans sake..

caiminnie 4 days ago

I salute them for their never ending FRIENDSHIP.. they already transcended from your typical boy group to a FAMILY already.. this is one of the many reasons why I like SHINHWA even if when they debuted I was just around 9-10 years old ^_^ I just started to like them during their 11th Album "THE CLASSIC".. But I already knew them because of other younger IDOLS who idolizes them too before.. I salute Eric for his great leadership.. for keeping the group intact and firm.. his great leader for if his not, his members won't follow him obediently ^_^I also wished this to happened to my fave IDOL GROUPS but some things that were beyond our control & can't be avoided to happened.. some members left & decided not to promote with the rest of the members.. I just hope that even they were no longer part of the group, they can still be friends & support each other.. like SJ.. even if 2 members choose not to promote with the rest of the members already,, they were still considered members by the members themselves & the fans alike.. I just hope friendship still extends to the past & present members ^_^FIGHTING SHINHWA!!!

ketisanmo 4 days ago

Eric is a good leader who kept the group together .Shinhwa Fighting!!!

otl