Pictorials

Sangchu reveals how Kim Jong Kook helped him during his hiatus after military scandal

By alice101   4 days ago   25,344   1,421   20
Kim-Jong-Kook,mighty-mouth,sangchu,shorry-j

Mighty Mouth, a hip hop duo consisting of Sangchu and Shorry J, participated in a pictorial with 'bnt International.'

During the photo shoot, the rappers sat down for an honest interview that talked about Sangchu's hiatus from work that was caused by Se7en and Sangchu's infamous massage parlor incident during their military service.

SEE ALSO: [BREAKING] Shocking footage of Se7en and other top celebrity soldiers visiting 'Happy Ending' massage parlors

Sangchu revealed that singer Kim Jong Kook supported him during his hiatus. He explained, "[Kim Jong Kook] is a good hyung of great friendship, who gave me strength while I was struggling. He is a special person to me," thanking him. Sangchu also added, "Jong Kook really likes working out, and if you look at his body, he is almost a bodybuilder. He works out really intensely, so he is not happy with most partners. So when I don't have a schedule, I have to go at 2PM and work out with him."

1. Kim Jong Kook
    2. Mighty Mouth
    3. Sangchu
    4. Shorry J
    5. bnt international

circadianite 4 days ago

And literally nobody was surprised that his help was gym related.

krell 4 days ago

SE7EN & SANGCHU were punished (JAIL for 7 days) by the S.K MILITARY for 'Not being where they were supposed to be.' Namely, their Military Dormitory. It was NOT ever proven that they did seek PROSTITUTION SERVICES at the HAPPY ENDINGS Massage Parlor. SE7EN recently stated that he was (and apparently a few times previously) seeking a BLIND (so a 'not sighted person') MASSAGE. Just saying this because it is fairly common that K-pop fans think that 'PROSTITUTION SERVICES' were involved in their S.K MILITARY punishment. Which, that is NOT TRUE.

krell 4 days ago

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/se7en-officially-addresses-his-past-visit-to-an-adult-massage-parlor ... <-- SE7EN's explanation of the Massage Parlor event.

circadianite krell 4 days ago

We KNOW why ARE YOU telling us OLD news in RANDOM CAPS ??

krell circadianite 4 days ago

eVeRyOnE *TyPes* sOmEhOw! ... ;-)

circadianite krell 4 days ago

BUT YOU type like a FIVE year OLD

krell circadianite 4 days ago

So, I posted this because some TROLL is likely to get on here and state information that is NOT quite accurate about SE7EN and SANGCHU. Myself, I say time to BURY it. As you said, it happened a LONG time ago now. But other K-pop fans do see this a bit differently. So, I am the LEAST of your worries IF you are a SE7EN or SANGCHU fan.

circadianite krell 4 days ago

Seriously though ... for real, I want you to read your comment aloud to yourself, and SHOUT the words you're capitalising. Because that's what your typing implies. Don't you think you sound like an idiot? You should, if you're sane.

krell circadianite 4 days ago

Seriously, I do NOT plan to change my typing style! ... ;-)

circadianite krell 4 days ago

But I'm just curious why anyone would think that clusterfuck is a good idea though ... like why don't you want people to take you seriously if you have a serious message> I'm actually asking.

krell circadianite 4 days ago

Okay, since YOU do NOT take me "seriously," then it might be good if I just stop replying ... ;-)

circadianite krell 4 days ago

You're physically incapable of giving a straight answer, aren't you?

krell circadianite 4 days ago

Uh, okay!

circadianite krell 4 days ago

See, I knew you'd reply :D Heh you're too easy. For real though ... try it. Try answering the question, it's not difficult. I don't even mind if your CAPS TOURETTES breaks OUT in the middle.

krell circadianite 4 days ago

Gotcha!

circadianite krell 4 days ago

In what sense?

krell circadianite 4 days ago

YOU da ONE!

circadianite krell 4 days ago

I actually thought that maybe under the CAPS LOCK disability, you were probably an intelligent, eloquent human being capable of conversation. You've disappointed me. Never mind.

krell circadianite 4 days ago

OMG!

bakanishela 4 days ago

I was wondering where he was after he finished his military... I'm glad he's back now.... and had someone like Kim Jong Kook to talk too....

otl