Social Media

Nam Tae Hyun writes letter to fans after departure from WINNER and YGE

By elliefilet   7 days ago   252,404   30,144   202
winner,nam-tae-hyun

Nam Tae Hyun has written a letter to fans following news of his departure from both WINNER and YG Entertainment.

SEE ALSO: [OP-ED] What makes a music video?

He made the below post to Instagram on November 26:

"Hello. This is Nam Tae Hyun.
I'm sorry to have such disappointing news
for everyone who's loved me.
There were a lot of things that happened
within this time, which could be defined as short or long.
I was very happy to have received such great love
as Nam Tae Hyun of WINNER.
We came to this decision after a long meeting,
but I haven't changed my mind about doing good music.
I'll return with good music and projects.
Stay healthy in this cold weather.
I sincerely thank everyone who's supported me.
Posted by Nam Tae Hyun."

Nam Tae Hyun's leave from the group and agency comes after YGE announced his hiatus, which he was taking due to reported mental health issues.

How are you handling the news?

1. WINNER
    2. Nam Tae Hyun
    3. yg entertainment

Mainoples 6 days ago

I'm quite disappointed, to be honest. Very sad. I would have like to see more of Taehyun with WINNER, but I look forward to any future promotions that Taehyun will be doing.

mattlarpy 6 days ago

All the best Taehyun for whatever you choose to do in the future. We support you and Winner. So many people bashing YG but you guys have no idea what happened at YG so stop blaming him. If Tae decided to leave respect that. Don't blame someone unless you have real facts. we should be thanking YG for letting him rest with his family. Instead he could of told him to leave straight away. Also don't you guys feel sorry for the other Winner members not knowing when they'll be able to comeback? They have to wait for Taehyun. It could've taken months or years before he's better. Winner fighting!! love from Australia forever :)

shyloone mattlarpy 5 days ago

Exactly my point, but people dont like to believe idols action make decisions themselves sometimes

shyloone 5 days ago

actually

shyloone 5 days ago

and yes noone even considered how all the other winner members felt , the fact they waited this long to comeback, when they suppose to comback in october, but they must expect the rest of the members to wait for lord knows how long, but yes i hope he gets the help he needs and gets better soon

fairytaeil 6 days ago

im so sad nnhngnhh good luck taehyun bab

otl