Variety

Did the unnies of 'Unnies' Slam Dunk' ever kiss someone this year?

By yckim124   10 days ago   72,289   4,679   22
min-hyo-rin,jessica-ho,ra-mi-ran

Min Hyo Rin, Jessi, Ra Mi Ran, Hong Jin Kyung, and Kim Sook of 'Unnies' Slam Dunk' played truth or dare!

During camping, Hong Jin Kyung insisted that they play a game of truth or dare, or the 'Son Byung Ho' game. In this game, everyone holds their 5 fingers up and take turns making a statement and those who apply to the statement must fold their finger down. The person who folds all of their 5 fingers down first is the loser of the game.

SEE ALSO: Min Hyo Rin says she cannot believe she became a girl group member at the age of 31

Hong Jin Kyung started with the statement, "I have kissed someone this year." Everyone hesitated to fold their fingers, especially Min Hyo Rin who's also well known as the girlfriend of Big Bang's Taeyang

At first, Min Hyo Rin denied kissing someone but then quietly folded her finger down after seeing Jessi make a bold move. Kim Sook also folded her finger but quickly folded it back up after Hong Jin Kyung yelled, "Unnie don't lie!"

On the other hand, Ra Mi Ran and Hong Jin Kyung, who are the only married members on the show, revealed that they have not kissed their husbands at all this year!

Are you surprised by their answers?

1. Min Hyo Rin
    2. (Jessica H.o.) Jessi
    3. Ra Mi Ran
    4. unnies slam dunk
    5. hong jin kyung
    6. kim sook

Filthy_Ninja 9 days ago

Which episode is this? I didn't watch after 25th episode. Should I watch the rest?

fifi101 Filthy_Ninja 9 days ago

well this is episode 32 and there's like only two episodes left after this and it gets pretty exciting I would reccomend watching the rest because in my opinion its pretty funny and the unnies have great chemistry. Once you get through the beginning of jinkyung's dream a lot happens plus something else starts on episode 27 which I can sorta gurantee will draw you in. Plus this season is about to end.... It wouldnt hurt to finish

Filthy_Ninja fifi101 8 days ago

Thank you for replying. I love the show, I'll continue wathing then.

fifi101 9 days ago

well we know about Min hyorin but Jessi????????

L_catzzz fifi101 9 days ago

I think it's the guy she have "physical assault" with http://www. allkpop. com/article/2016/11/rapper-jessi-accused-of-physical-assault-agency-denies-reports :P

fifi101 L_catzzz 9 days ago

ummmm i dont think so lol

L_catzzz fifi101 9 days ago

I would like to imagine that it is. Lol.

Lynnbia 9 days ago

OMG Min HyoRin of course you did kiss ... my UB :'( x)

otl