Variety

Cha Tae Hyun reveals why he feels lucky to have worked with these two actresses!

By alice101   24 days ago   43,619   1,985   7
cha-tae-hyun,kim-yoo-jung,seo-hyun-jin

Cha Tae Hyun discussed which actress he felt the luckiest to have worked with on 'Please Take Care of my Refrigerator'

On the November 14 installment of 'Please Take Care of my Refrigerator', Cha Tae Hyun and gymnast Son Yeon Jae made an appearance as the featured guests.

SEE ALSO: [OP-ED] What makes a music video?

During the show, Cha Tae Hyun received a comment saying that he is blessed to have worked with a lot of amazing actresses. He responded by stating, "I think Kim Yoo Jung and Seo Hyun Jin were my biggest blessings. The movie, 'Because I Love You', was filmed before 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds' and 'Oh Hae Young Again' aired. They have become much more popular compared to when we were working together...I think I got very lucky.

Cha Tae Hyun also drew a lot of attention on this episode by being the first guest to pack the food to take home for his son, Soo Chan

1. Cha Tae Hyun
    2. Kim Yoo Jung
    3. Seo Hyun Jin
    4. take care of my refrigerator

ROXX25 24 days ago

I thought that he would say Jun ji hyun and Gong hyo jin

trboo ROXX25 24 days ago

Me too. But I guess his answer makes sense - although Jun ji Hyun wasn't that popular as actress when he worked with her.

Monkeytae ROXX25 24 days ago

I thought jun ji hyun and song hye kyo

IGOTBUDDIES ROXX25 24 days ago

i knew he'd mention kim yoo jung, but i also expected him to say jun ji hyun. Cuz like...JUN JI HYUN! but I guess it's a 'current' thing..since he's in the midst of releasing his new movie with those actresses.. 'promotions'

ROXX25 IGOTBUDDIES 23 days ago

I CAN TO UNDERSTAND NOW THAT HE IS JUST PROMOTING HIS MOVIE NOT OBVIOUSLY

starempress 24 days ago

OMG!!! HE HAS COMPLETED THE LIST!!! Gymnast Son Yeon Jae was the last of the Nation Younger Sister for him to work with, he has officially worked with every single one in one way or another!!!

Kjustice 24 days ago