BTS share what their late 20's might be like + what they want to achieve

By alice101   19 days ago   104,038   23,291   26
bts

BTS talked about how they imagine their late 20's to be like in a recent interview with Star News

When asked to describe how BTS might be like in their late 20's, they replied, "We can't imagine that yet," and laughed.

V answered, "I think we will still be fun. Thinking about how all the members will be mature men makes me feel expectant. But for now, I want to enjoy my present life and live a happy life daily."

Jungkook said, "I think we have to try harder now to have a happier future. One thing that will remain the same will be that as I am now, I will be spending my time with my hyungs (BTS members). And with ARMY, too."

SEE ALSO: BTS ARMYs everywhere are taking selfies for #ARMYSelcaDay

The interviewer also asked what BTS want to achieve besides being successful as a music group.

J-Hope stated, "I want to meet all the ARMY's in the world. I want to meet them soon."

"Even when we're looking at ourselves, we want to be a cool team. I think we still have a lot of areas of growth. I guess one day I will think that we are really awesome," said Jimin

SUGA's response was simple, as he said, "I just want to be a good, cool person."

Rap Monster and Jin's answer were a bit more personal yet it still included BTS. They explained, "Even for a few days, we want to go on a trip with the members. We want us to have time just to ourselves and talk."

The youngest of the group, Jungkook, shared, "I think the most important thing is growth. My goal is for us to become more skillful and continue to evolve."

Finally, V answered, "I have a lot of goals. Some of them, I achieved, but the constant goal is for us to alway have fun together and to be loved by our fans."

1. (Bangtan Boys) BTS

diela_uknow7 18 days ago

aww~

_ygforever 18 days ago

I want to meet them aswell :')

PacifistDJ_OKO 19 days ago

so they doesnt want to enlist? pls show love to your country

riia_jackson PacifistDJ_OKO 18 days ago

WTH !! u'r everywhere, claiming u don't even read their articles while here u are whenever BTS are mentioned u'r here to troll srsly get a life !! if u don't like them then go stalk ur favourite grp why would u bother wasting ur time here ! this is a friendly advice

Bangtan_Baes PacifistDJ_OKO 18 days ago

I feel like not a lot of people would want to enlist especially if they have a great job//are super happy where they are now lmfao. Enlisting is by law something they have to do not necessarily want to do so this is just a ridiculous remark.

hyeol_076 PacifistDJ_OKO 18 days ago

it says in their late twenties not when they trun thirty you dumbass. they will enlist like any other korean man since it's the fucking law, don't go bashing around

trash