Social Media

2AM's Jinwoon reacts to President Park's fake name with satire

By yckim124   23 days ago   40,323   3,703   19
Jinwoon

2AM's Jinwoon reacted to President Park Geun Hye's fake name with a satirical Instagram post.

On November 15, JTBC revealed that President Park used Ha Ji Won's character name, Gil Ra Im, from SBS drama 'Secret Garden' as her fake name at Chaum, or the 'Anti-Aging Center'. The news went viral and satirical posts targeting President Park have been dominating Korean online communities.

SEE ALSO: [OP-ED] What makes a music video?

Jinwoon is but one of the many who responded to President Park's fake name with satire. On November 16, Jinwoon shared a screenshot of Hyun Bin from 'Secret Garden' with the caption, "Is this the best you can do?"

Not only is this a famous line from 'Secret Garden', but it's also the question Korean citizens are currently throwing at President Park in the midst of the Choi Soon-Sil scandal.

#그게최선입니까?

A photo posted by Jeong jinwoon (@jinwoon52) on

1. Jinwoon

SpringxTempo 23 days ago

He and Yeeun (with her horse riding post) are so clever, I'm dying!

IARMY93 SpringxTempo 23 days ago

What horse riding post?

iisstf28 23 days ago

I LOVE HIM!!! I would love to see more celebrities involved in this TT

taj4329 23 days ago

I've kinda had my fill of celebrities sharing their political views the last few weeks thank you very much I wish at least kpop would remain politics free.

iluvicecream taj4329 23 days ago

I am sorry to break it to you, but kpop stars are human beings with opinions. Why should we restrict them from expressing themselves just like any other human being is entitled to? We may not agree with their opinions sometimes, but that's the beauty of humanity.

SahanaE taj4329 23 days ago

I think it's better for them to express their political opinions instead of ignoring it and pretending that everything is just fine when it's not.

custom