What does DinDin have to say about girlfriends who constantly threaten to breakup?

By yckim124   16 days ago   28,703   1,153   19
dindin

On the September 9 airing of Naver 'V' app's '10 PM Season 2 Yang Jae Jin and DinDin's Love Counseling', rapper DinDin gave some personal advice on relationships.

SEE ALSO: My Feed: Get the K-POP stories that matter to you the most!

To the listener who claimed that he's struggling because his girlfriend constantly threatens to breakup, DinDin revealed that he too had struggled with the same issue in the past. He said, "One time, she was threatening to break up again, and I got so mad that I told her that we should really split and didn't answer her calls. Then she came to my house and things got chaotic. I boldly told her that I'm really going to breakup [with her] if she says that again, and that fixed her habit [of constantly threatening to breakup]."

What do you think of DinDin's method of fixing a girlfriend's bad "habit"?

1. DinDin
    2. 10 PM Season 2 Yang Jae Jin and DinDins Love Counseling

chaelicen 14 days ago

that's a sign of emotional abuse.

krell 15 days ago

(Joking) I wish to start a FALSE rumor that DINDIN is dating FAN BINGBING of PRChina! ... This was actually an ARRANGED relationship. So that NEWS MEDIA outlets could *boost* their popularity by using headlines saying "Is DINDIN 'Boffing' BINGBING?" ... ;-) ... K-pop members of Big *BANG* Group will deliver up 'insider information' about the DinDin/BingBing relationship! ... STAY TUNED !!! ... ;-)

BigBlueagain krell • 15 days ago

Great, now I have "Dindin and Bingbing" stuck in my head :p

LordLiar18 16 days ago

If she has to constantly threating the other half to break up for every little thing, it really means that the couple isn't steady at all and it's better to break up right away. Why bother wasting time and stay with someone who cannot overcome your shortcomings and cannot deal every time things don't happen as he/she planned?

favforsue LordLiar18 • 16 days ago

Lord Liar, you tell the truth.

LordLiar18 favforsue • 15 days ago