Reporter Ha Ji Young shows anger toward hacker who leaked G-Dragon's private photos

By yckim124   7 days ago   112,401   6,643   23
G-Dragon

Reporter Ha Ji Young of 'One Night of TV Entertainment' expressed her blatant anger toward hackers who intrude on celebrities' private lives.

On the September 19 Naver 'V' app broadcast, Ha Ji Young and entertainment news reporter Kang Kyung Yoon talked about several recent topics, including G-Dragon's dating scandal with Komatsu Nana. During the talk, Ha Ji Young revealed that her SNS account has also been hacked in the past, and said, "The level of feeling terrible goes far to the point of unpleasantness. SNS is a part of my daily life, and it doesn't only affect me, but also negatively affect the people around me."

SEE ALSO: G-Dragon does this touching, special fan service during concerts

She continued, "Think about it. I take a picture in a bikini somewhere and upload it on SNS just for me to see, but then someone leaks the photos and even judges thems." Ha Ji Young also expressed concerns for the idol star, adding,  "I feel so bad for G-Dragon. Even though he has an official SNS account, his private one was exposed."

1. G-Dragon
    2. komatsu nana
    3. Ha Ji Young
    4. one night of tv entertainment

babewholovesgd 6 days ago

GIRL I AGREE. PREACH.

Rainiia 7 days ago

Why would you upload photo on SNS in your bikini only for you to see?! Makes no sense, stop bullsh*tting, lady! He knew what he was doing very well!!

NgohiongPuso Rainiia • 7 days ago

It's a choice... You should know very well not to blame the victims of hacking. No one in this world wants to be hacked. Telling a person not to upload a photo because it might be hacking is just plain stupid.

AOA_Seolhyunxo Rainiia • 7 days ago

Lets see what you have to say when anyone hacks into your account and leaks your pictures that are personal online,,, then you will know how shitty it feels.

fairypanda Rainiia • 7 days ago

almost everyone want to create private sns for themselves whatever they want to upload in it just for themselves

hana_sakura Rainiia • 7 days ago

She probably meant for her and her selected friends to see. When GD uploaded pics of him and Nana to his private account that was for him and his selected friends to see, yes, he knew what he was doing. But no one expected that his private account would be hacked. It's not like he should stop uploading photos because there's a possibility of being hacked... might as well stop using SNS then.

mind_blown 7 days ago

Its never enough for ppl. I mean he has a public account that he updates quite regularly but its not enough. They have to have access to his private account as well. I mean its private for a reason. I find it very unfair. Its like ppl think they're aloud to know every single aspect of a celebrity's life just because they're a public figure. "He's a celebrity he has no privacy" mentality needs to go. Last time I've checked they're humans just like the rest of us and deserve to have some privacy of their own. (Thats why I could never get mad a celebrities lying about their dating life. Some fans are total entitled little fucks)

bap