Variety

Jessi talks to longtime crush Ha Jung Woo on 'Unnies' Slam Dunk'

By elliefilet   26 days ago   25,879   1,757   15
Jessica,ha-jung-woo

Jessi was both excited and nervous to talk to her longtime crush actor Ha Jung Woo on 'Unnies' Slam Dunk'.

SEE ALSO: [Tournament] Battle of the Best Vocalist in SM Entertainment of All Time

The rap star was fulfilling her dream of holding a wedding along with her parents on the September 2nd episode, and she was able to get in touch with her ideal type Ha Jung Woo. She was anxious from the start, and even Jessi's parents couldn't hide their nervousness.

Jessi stated, "I don't think I can do this," but she eventually said hello. Ha Jung Woo said, "We're both darker skinned, so I like Jessi the most among all the members. We should drink some makgeolli together sometime."

Do you think they'd make a cute couple?

1. Jessica
  2. Ha Jung Woo
  3. unnies slam dunk

fifi101 26 days ago

aww so cute even though there's an age difference like what jessi said, she doesnt care. I hope they really meet one day💖💖😍

smokeee 26 days ago

jessi's real crush is probably LilWayne or Birdman.  she's only pretending to like this guy for korea PR.

BigBlueagain 26 days ago

Irrelevant show now.

Nova_Foxy BigBlueagain • 26 days ago

why ?

BigBlueagain Nova_Foxy • 26 days ago

They kicked Tiffany off.

Nova_Foxy BigBlueagain • 26 days ago

they shouldn't but they had too even if d unnies were against it they wouldn't have done anything (they don't own KBS) I was mad that she was kicked but gotta be honest the show is still cool and those women are funny .. let's appreciate their efforts

Nova_Foxy 26 days ago

to*

BigBlueagain Nova_Foxy • 26 days ago

She's the only reason I started watching it. She's gone, so am I.

fatbom BigBlueagain • 26 days ago

Out of the many episodes of Unnies, Tiffany was only in that few. Didn't really matter

BigBlueagain fatbom • 26 days ago

Seeing as I didn't pay attention to the episodes she wasn't it, you're right. It doesn't matter. Like I said, she's gone, so am I.

heart